Peppermint Stick

All the old authors notes don't apply so just pretend I said something important here

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley stepped out of the elevator, grocery bag in hand. Peter smiled at his boyfriend, eyeing the bag suspiciously.

"What's in the bag?" He questioned, watching the blond boy as he walked into the kitchen. Peter jumped to his feet, following him. Harley rolled his eyes playfully, shaking his head at the smaller boy.

"Nice to see you too, darlin'." Harley started unpacking the bag, purposely going slow. He pulled out a carton of milk, a package of cookie dough, a box of condoms (which made Peter blush), and finally, a tub of ice cream.

"Ice cream!" Peter exclaimed, grabbing the container excitedly. Harley laughed, wrapping his arms around his lover.

"I thought we could eat it while we make cookies," the taller boy suggested. Peter's smile grew, tilting his head up to look at Harley.

"Hmmm..." The brunette pretended to think about it for a moment, a huge grin still on his face. "Can I have some now?" He questioned, doe eyes pleading silently. Harley chuckled, pressing a kiss to Peter's forehead.

"Of course, sweetheart." He grabbed two bowls, and two spoons, taking the tub of ice cream from his boyfriend's arms. Harley started scooping it, handing a bowl to Peter.

"What flavor?" He wondered.

"Peppermint stick." Harley scooped more ice cream into his bowl, putting the half-empty carton into the freezer. Peter was already digging into his frozen treat, not wasting a single second. Harley let out a laugh, eating his ice cream slowly as he watched his boyfriend lovingly. Peter finished up the last of his bowl, placing it in the sink (balanced on top of the other dishes nobody wanted to take care of).

"Hurry up!" Peter exclaimed, watching Harley eat painfully slowly. The spider-powered teen bounced his leg, drumming his fingers on the countertop. When Harley finally finished eating, he stacked his bowl on top of Peter's.

"It's about time-" the brunette was cut off by a swift kiss to his lips, the slight peppermint taste on Harley's lips causing Peter to giggle into the kiss. Tony walked into the kitchen, spotting the two.

"Get a room!" Tony yelled, throwing his hands up as he left. The pair broke the kiss, laughing. Harley wrapped his arms around Peter, resting his chin on the shorter boy's head.

"How come he always walks in at the wrong moment?" Peter wondered, sighing.

"Dunno. But how about those cookies, hmm?" The blond suggested, humming softly.

"Yeah!" Peter exclaimed, wiggling free of Harley's grasp. They grabbed the cookie dough, peeling off the wrapper. Harley read the instructions while Peter tore of chunks of the dough and ate them.

"Darlin', can we maybe save the dough for actual cookies?"

"Shut up, Keener." Peter fed Harley a chunk of the cookie dough.

"Mmm, that's pretty good," the blond admitted. Peter giggled, shoving another piece of cookie dough in his mouth.

"Told you," he laughed. Harley shook his head playfully, chuckling.

"'Kay, darlin', but why don't we bake the cookies first?" Peter ate one more piece of cookie dough, nodding.

"Okay," he sighed. Both boys began spreading out the chunks of dough, preparing the cookies. Right as Harley was about to pick up the tray to put in the oven, Peter sat down at the counter, putting his head down.