Monopoly

request by HLmailt

im writing again :)

sorry i was gone for so long, but my mental state is incredibly fucked and i literally cant do anything so... this is quite the accomplishment

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel. (I've been forgetting to do these lately, I would like it to be known that even if I don't remember to put this that I obviously do not own Marvel)

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Pacific Avenue! That'll be $50, please!" Peter exclaimed, beaming. Steve grumbled under his breath, begrudgingly handing over the brightly colored Monopoly money. Peter happily shuffled the bill into his and Harley's stack of cash, since they were playing as one piece.

"Our turn! Here, roll!" Harley grabbed the dice, dropping one of them into Peter's palm. They each threw one die across the board, quickly adding it up before moving the top hat piece.

"Water Works... does anyone own it?" Peter asked, glancing around at the various properties lined up at each player.

"Oh, it's mine!" Clint smirked, holding up both the Water Works card and the Electric Company card. "You owe me $100!" Peter and Harley both groan, but pay the price.

"Alright, alright. It's my turn!" Tony grinned mischievously, rolling the dice. "Boardwalk, nobody owns it..." He quickly set down the cash, grabbing the property card and setting it next to Park Place.

"Oh no..."

~

A few rounds had gone by, and so far, Bruce and Clint had both gone bankrupt. Peter and Harley, Steve, Nat, and Tony were still in, fighting for monopolies and placing down houses and hotels.

"C'mon, c'mon..." Peter closed his eyes, rolling both dice. Harley sat beside him, arm wrapped around Peter's waist.

"Five..." Harley murmured, moving their top hat five spaces... and landing on Boardwalk.

An evil grin spread across Tony's face as he read the price of Boardwalk plus a hotel to the two boys.

"That'll be... $2,000!" He exclaimed, smirking. Peter and Harley were already near bankrupt, and this would surely throw them out of the game, or at least get them close.

Peter looked up slowly, making direct eye contact with Tony. His face was emotionless, but his eyes held a sort of soulless anger that would make even the bravest people run in fear.

"What the fuck, Anthony."

In an instant, all the color drained from Tony's face. He was so startled by the remark that he was frozen. Peter had never referred to him like that, he always said "Mister Stark" or "sir", never Tony... and certainly not Anthony!

Steve was just as shocked, mouth slightly open in shock. Nat was just nodding with a little smirk on her face.

Harley was a little surprised as well, but he snuggled closer to his boyfriend, trying to calm him down. He kissed the top of Peter's head, smiling in knowing fear that, one day, his name would come after "what the fuck".

"I love you, darlin'," the blond murmured, Peter leaning into him with a sigh. Steve and Tony were still too stunned to speak, and Nat had moved on to sneakily grab a few extra bills from the bank. Harley wrapped his arms around Peter, giving him small kisses all over his face until soft giggles escaped the brunette, the anger over Monopoly already forgotten.

"Um... maybe we should stop for today... play another time?" Steve suggested weakly. Tony and Harley both nodded, while Peter just sighed and buried his face in Harley's shirt.

"You can clean up the board, Anthony," Nat teased, standing up and walking away. Harley and Peter left as well, heading toward their room. Steve and Tony were the only ones left, both still in shock from Peter's incredibly intimidating outburst.

"...Maybe we shouldn't play Monopoly anymore," Steve commented, stacking the colorful bills back into the box. Tony nodded, letting out a long breath.

"My thoughts exactly."

pfft-

ive been sitting on this one for a while, i finally just wrote it and even though it's short i think its funny

Ive been working on some more oneshots which I plan on finishing and posting soon :) I really need to focus on my books but oneshots are easier so here we are