Dead Girl Walking

request by BuzzKittyCat 

Oh this was the one I wrote the night before getting my wisdom teeth out haha

Random fact: sophomore year, I was the school play as a character with 2 lines originally (fall is a play, spring is a musical). But they switched the cast around and I ended up playing one of the main villains and it was one of the best shows I was ever in

TW: ~sexual tension~  ;)))

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

The drama teacher marched down the hall, paper in hand. She stopped in front of the corkboard, pinning the paper to it and quickly leaving. When the bell rang, a horde of students gathered in front of it, murmuring excitedly.

Peter made his way to the corkboard, fidgeting nervously. He got a bunch of nasty looks from some of the girls as he approached the paper that held his fate.

Cast List

Veronica/Vernon- Peter Parker

J.D.- Harley Keener

Peter gasped, throwing a hand over his mouth. This couldn't be real. Him, the lead? It was too perfect...

"Oh, cool." Harley Keener, the drama club's male lead, came up from behind Peter. "J.D., nice." He turned to the brunette, smiling. "I guess this is our show then, darlin'." He pressed a kiss to Peter's forehead. The pair had been dating for a few months, having met during last year's musical.

"I guess so," Peter grinned. "I can't wait!"

~Time Skip to Opening Night~

Peter was standing in the wings, staring nervously at the stage.

"Hey, darlin', what's up?" Harley wrapped his arms around the smaller boy.

"Just thinking," he replied, looking up at the blond.

"Thinking is always great, but maybe you should get your costume on first, hmm? I can't go out there without my Vernon," Harley chuckled.

"Yeah..." Peter nodded, him and Harley making their way to hair and makeup, then to costuming. Once they were both ready, they shared a kiss backstage.

"Get a room!" The girl playing Heather Duke exclaimed playfully. Harley waved her off with a grin, responding with an even more intense kiss with his lover.

"Five minutes!"

"Thank you five," everyone responded.

"You ready, darlin'?" Harley questioned, grinning. Peter nodded, breathing out slowly.

"Yeah... everyone's coming tonight, I'm just a little nervous," he admitted.

"Don't worry, you'll do great. You're the lead for a reason, you know." The brunette nodded, smiling up at the taller boy.

"Thank you, Harls." He pressed a quick kiss to the southern boy's chin, taking his place in the wings. The curtain rose, and the show began.

Everything was going wonderful, they had just finished the scene before "Dead Girl Walking." This was the number Peter was most anxious about, not because he didn't know it, but rather because he knew his family was watching from the audience, and he and Harley had some serious sexual tension on that stage. The song started, the brunette performing perfectly.

"I need it hard! I'm a dead girl walking," he sang, approaching his J.D.. Harley reacted perfectly, leaning back as Peter climbed on top of him. "See, I decided I must ride you 'til I break you!" The scene got more and more heated, the sight of his boyfriend nearly making Harley break character.

"Tonight I'm yours! I'm your dead girl walking!" Peter's voice got louder, more intense as Harley flipped them, now on top of the smaller boy. "Get on all fours! Kiss this dead girl walking!" Peter gasped quietly, without missing a beat. "Let's break the bed! Rock this dead girl walking!"

"I think you tore my mattress!" Harley exclaimed, leaning over Peter.

"Slap me, pull my hair, touch me there and there and there!" The brunette sang with such intensity Harley got chills. But no more talking! Love this dead girl walking!"

"Ow!" Harley exclaimed, locking eyes with Peter. They both sang together, harmonizing beautifully. Their voices complemented each other perfectly, the resulting sound sending a shockwave through the audience. The music ended, leaving both boys staring into each other's eyes, panting heavily. They didn't look away from each other, even when a roar of applause erupted from the audience.

After the show ended, the pair met backstage, immediately entangled in a passionate kiss. When they broke apart, breathing heavily, Peter couldn't help but wrap his arms around the southern boy.

"What is it, darlin'?"

"It's just-" Peter paused to meet Harley's eye. "I don't want us to be Veronica and J.D.. I want us to be better than that." The blond grinned.

"Aw, so no murder?" He joked, pressing a kiss to Peter's forehead. "We can be more than that. We are more than that." The smaller boy laughed, closing his eyes.

"Do you want to meet my family?" Peter wondered. Harley nodded.

"Of course I do, darlin'." The pair left the green room, heading to the lobby to meet up with the parents waiting outside. It was easy to spot Peter's family, since all of them were in awful disguises, standing together in the corner.

"Hey everyone."

"Kiddo! That was amazing, you're so talented!" Tony's gaze switched to Harley. "And who's this?" Peter's cheeks tinted pink.

"Oh, well, um..." Harley grabbed his hand, squeezing it. Peter took a deep breath. "Dad, this is Harley, my boyfriend." Tony's eyes widened, blinking.

"Wait... weren't you that murderer guy? Jason Dean, I believe?" Harley nodded.

"Yessir, that's me," the southern boy smiled, offering his hand for Tony to shake. "Nice to finally meet you." Tony shook Harley's hand hesitantly, nodding slowly.

"Young man, what are your intentions with my son?"

"Dad!" Peter whined.

"I assure you, sir, I have nothing but good intentions with your son," Harley answered, winking at Peter ever so subtly, making the smaller boy blush.

"Mhm... I saw you two during that scene. Don't you ever hurt my kid, alright?" Tony sighed. "But I am happy for you two. Just... don't do anything stupid." The couple smiled.

"Yessir."

"Yeah, dad, thanks." The billionaire waved it off, nodding.

"Yeah, yeah. I was young once too, believe it or not. Enjoy it." He eyed Harley, squinting. "But you better not hurt him, or you'll have to deal with me." The southern boy raised his palm, nodding.

"You have my word." Tony nodded, satisfied. Harley pressed a soft kiss to Peter's forehead.

"Harls!" The smaller boy whined, grinning. Tony smiled.

"Go celebrate. Pete, remember your curfew, ok?"

"Midnight, I know."

"Alright. Have fun."

"Thanks dad!"

if you don't know the song then I recommend listening to it (Dead Girl Walking, Heathers the musical soundtrack)

Also looking back on this I think I might've based it off the show I mentioned in the random fact... I was casted as the villain with my (now ex) boyfriend as my side villain and we played an old married couple...

Requests?