Fate

Request by Blackjackwantsdonuts and L120250140 

Its kinda rushed... sorry

Random fact: I always spend Christmas at my house for some reason, there's not any space but everyone crams into our back room

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter was driving along the winding backcountry roads of Tennessee, humming along to the radio. He was supposed to meet Tony at one of his houses for Christmas, and he decided to drive, for once in his life. Well, it was really his only option. There were no flights available, and he couldn't very well swing all the way to Louisiana from the city.

It was uncharacteristically cold in Tennessee, the ground coated with a light dusting of snow. Peter's gas tank had been low for almost half an hour now, but he kept putting it off, insisting that the car could make it at least to the hotel in Nashville on what was left in the tank.

His car sputtered, slowing to a stop. Looks like he had largely overestimated the ability of his car... and now he would have to pay the price. Feeling a wave of anxiety wash over him, Peter got out of the car, trying to look around for a place to stay. He was surrounded by woods, the winding roads poorly lit and barely used. He couldn't find any signal on his phone, which only furthered his anxiety.

A shiver ran through Peter's body. It was too cold for him to stay outside... and his car wasn't going to stay warm enough. He had to find shelter, and fast. The sun had already set, and it would only get colder as the hours passed. Peter frowned, grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. It would be fine...

He started walking down the road, hoping to find a store or gas station that he could call for help from, instead coming across a shed with a small light on the outside. Peter raised an eyebrow, looking around. He didn't see a house... but the trees were awfully thick. Cautiously, he approached the small building, breaking in and closing himself in.

Peter felt around, feeling a chain. He pulled it, and the shed lit up. It was sealed pretty well, and should be able to keep him warm enough for the night. He sighed, dropping his bag and slumping down next to it. He was exhausted, fingers frozen from the cold. After taking a moment to breathe, he unzipped his bag, grabbing a hoodie and sweatpants. Peter had to wear something warmer...

He slipped his shirt off, and dropped his pants, leaving him in just his underwear. The brunette stretched, rolling his shoulders with a sigh.

"Um-"

"AHHHHH! WHAT THE-" Peter screamed, turning around to face a boy around his age, with blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He seemed uncomfortable and embarrassed, and Peter was too, quickly grabbing his hoodie and holding it up in front of him.

"Oh, uh- sorry, let me just-" the boy turned around to look away, leaving a stunned Peter. "I'm Harley, by the way." He had a southern accent, charming and soft.

"I-" the smaller boy shook his head, eyes wide. "I'm Peter." Harley nodded, still looking away. Peter put his hoodie on, pulling his sweatpants up.

"Alright, Peter. May I ask what you're doing in my shed?"

"My car broke down..." The brunette sighed. "You can, uh, turn around now." Harley turned, staring at Peter with mild concern.

"I assume you were going to Nashville? Most people do," he shrugged.

"Yeah, I was supposed to stay in a hotel for the night before driving to Louisiana," Peter explained. "I'm meeting a friend for Christmas." Harley nodded slowly, frowning.

"Ok... well, why don't you come with me? You might as well spend the night somewhere heated, especially in this storm." The southern boy pointed to the flurries outside.

"Storm...?" Peter, the native New Yorker, frowned. It was hardly what you'd consider a storm.

"You must be from up north. It doesn't usually snow this much here in Tennessee," Harley explained. "Well, it doesn't matter. Would you rather spend the night at my place? I'm sure my family wouldn't mind." Peter nodded, him and Harley both reaching for his bag. Their fingers brushed, the blond smiling while Peter turned pink.

"Why, darlin', your hands are so cold!" Harley grabbed both of Peter's hands, warming them up with a grin. The smaller boy let out a squeak, cheeks heating up. Harley let go, taking Peter's bag while he stood there, mouth open in surprise. "Coming?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry." He shook his head, following the blond out through the woods to a decent sized house. They went inside, and Harley set the bag down, calling for his family. Peter stared at the southern boy with wide eyes. Now that they were in a well-lit area, he could clearly see the detail of Harley's appearance. And damn, he was hot. Peter felt his cheeks heat up, now surrounded by a group of people who looked similar to the blond boy.

"Hello dear, merry Christmas!" An old woman greeted, smiling warmly.

"Peter, this is my mom, my grandma, and my sister Abby." Harley pointed to the three women.

"Are you ill? You look very flushed, honey." Harley's mom frowned, reaching out to put a hand on his forehead. Harley stepped in, making her back off.

"Mom! He just came in from the cold, leave him alone!" He turned to Peter, smiling sheepishly. "You can sleep in my room. Upstairs, first room on the right. Go ahead and get settled in, I'll be right up." Peter nodded, grabbing his bag and running up the stairs, closing the door to Harley's room with a sigh. Not even a minute later, he heard a knock at the door.

"Hey, darlin', can I come in?" Peter opened the door, feeling awkward around Harley. "Thanks. So, here's what we can do: either we could both sleep in my bed, or I could look for a sleeping bag and one of us could sleep on the floor."

"Bed," Peter answered quickly, maybe too quickly. Harley chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

"As you wish, darlin'." He stepped closer to the smaller boy, flashing his charming grin. "Yknow, you're pretty cute..." Peter turned red, looking away. "Hey, hey, don't be embarrassed. I just figured... well, I saw you checking me out earlier, and, I don't know, this all feels like it might be fate." Harley placed a gentle hand against Peter's jawline, cupping his cheek. "And I'm not one to ignore fate."

"You-" Peter narrowed his eyes, unsure. "You're... gay?" Harley nodded.

"Bingo, darlin'."

"Oh..." Peter tried not to show his silent celebration, a small smile twisting at his lips. "Um... are we going to..."

"You want me to kiss you?" The southern boy grinned, tilting Peter's head up to look at him. The brunette blushed (he seemed to be doing a lot of that tonight...), feeling Harley's lips brush against his, unsure at first, but easily sinking into the kiss, long and sweet.

"Oh... oh my god..." Peter looked up at the blond, eyes wide. Harley nodded, a large grin on his face.

"Fate, darlin'."

Oh and the "No... Please" oneshots will all be posted in the smut book, mostly for safety... ik it's not smut, I'm just not taking chances with that

Requests?