Prank

request by Wolf_lover19dog 

Random fact: I'm very single if you couldn't already tell

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Hey Harls," Peter greeted, Harley walking into their room.

"Hey darlin'. Wanna play a prank on the Old Man?" The southern boy's blue eyes twinkled mischievously. A grin spread across the brunette's face.

"What exactly did you have in mind?"

~

"Alright, alright. You ready?" Harley whispered, getting ready. The smaller boy looked a bit nervous, but excited.

"Ready," he confirmed. Harley nodded once, holding up his hands. Peter mirrored the motion, giggling quietly. The blond started high fiving Peter, at a consistent pace. The brunette let out a loud moan, trying to be heard by the other people in the building. Both boys continued, Harley purposely making his high fives loud and constant, mimicking the skin-on-skin contact that usually came with their ~sexy times~.

Peter moaned throatily, his sounds echoing in the bathroom. Harley found it to be kind of hot, he thought Peter sounded better than a porn star. He grinned at the smaller boy, watching him fondly as they played their prank on Tony.

Not five minutes into their prank did Tony show up, knocking loudly at the bathroom door.

"What did I tell you two, no sex in the tower!" He exclaimed with a sigh, feeling defeated. The bathroom door opened to reveal Harley and Peter, fully clothed.

"Wow, I can't believe you would assume such a thing!" Peter placed his hand over his chest dramatically. The billionaire frowned, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" He shook his head, sighing. "You know what, nevermind. I don't even care, just keep it down, I'm trying to focus." Harley and Peter looked surprised, watching the older man curiously.

"Wait, you don't mind...?"

"I frankly don't care at this point. You two are old enough, just..." He paused, eyeing Harley. "He careful, please. And quiet, nobody needs to hear that." Tony left, pinching the bridge of his nose. Harley and Peter were still shocked by this new news. The rule they had broken the most was no longer a rule, and it felt liberating.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Peter whispered.

"Bathroom. Now."

sorry again about how short it is, I really am trying I promise

Requests?