Sensory Overload pt 2

request by pumpkinspice112796, itsjustchichi, _pip_2007, and caspergroen 

Random fact: I told my friend about this book (yeah that same friend I may or may not have a crush on... fuck me)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter took Harley's hand gratefully, letting the taller boy lift him to his feet. It was now when they both realized the height difference between them, Harley measuring a good 5-6 inches taller than Peter. The smaller boy had a pink tint to his cheeks, eyes cast downwards with the hope that Harley wouldn't notice his embarrassment. The blond smiled, holding out his arm for Peter to take.

"To Stark Tower?"

"To Stark Tower."

The pair made their way down the city streets, avoiding eye contact. Their arms were, however, interlocked, confirming that they felt ok with each other. When they were in sight of the tower, Harley decided to break the awkward silence between them.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Peter's head shot up, eyes wide with shock.

"I, um... I-" he frowned, at a loss for words. What would he even say to Harley? The truth wasn't exactly... believable, to say the least. Harley seemed to notice Peter's apprehension, and cut back in once they had entered Stark Tower.

"I assume you have some sort of super hearing, right?" Peter had never turned his head so quickly.

"I... what? No..." He trailed off, racking his brain for some sort of excuse. Harley just chuckled, both of them stepping into the elevator.

"I saw the red sticking out from under your clothes. So, you're Spiderman, huh?" Peter cringed, internally face-palming. How could he have been so stupid?

"I'm sure you were expecting someone... well, less like me," he mumbled, staring at his feet to avoid looking at Harley.

"Honestly I'd thought you'd be older. What are you, 16?"

"17."

"Oh. Well, either way, I'm not disappointed. I think you seem like a cool person," Harley shrugged. "Besides, I think I much prefer a teenage Spiderman to an adult Spiderman." Peter looked up curiously.

"And why is that?" He wondered. The southern boy chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, uh..." Now Harley was blushing. "I- I don't know, I guess I kinda had a tiny crush on him, or you..."

"Oh," Peter said simply. Harley frowned, hurriedly trying to save it.

"I mean, I didn't know it was you- well I also didn't know you, and... it's not that you're not cute, you are, you're really cute actually, and I-" The blond was grimacing, clearly overwhelmed. "Sorry, I, uh, I'll just shut up, you probably think this is weird..." Peter stopped walking, Harley frowning nervously.

"You think I'm cute?" The southern boy's eyes widened, but he nodded. Peter was staring straight ahead, eyes hard and focused.

"Yeah, sorry if that's a weird thing to say, you're kinda my celebrity crush and-"

"I think you're cute too," he interrupted.

"I- you- what?" Peter turned to look at Harley, brown eyes soft and shy.

"Yeah," he murmured. "You're cute." His eyes darted away for a moment. "It was actually the first thing I thought when I opened my eyes and saw you."

"Oh my god, Spiderman thinks I'm cute!" Harley whispered to himself. He shook his head quickly, bringing himself back to reality. "Ok, um... you don't have to say yes, but if you would like, maybe... maybe I could kiss you?" A tiny smile crossed Peter's lips as he nodded shyly. Harley took a deep breath, gently pulling the brunette in and connecting their lips. Peter's lips were soft, and they fit perfectly against Harley's. Tony walked down the hallway, looking up and freezing.

"Seriously? You two just met, and you're already..." the billionaire shook his head, throwing up his hands. "How is this already happening? It's been like 3 minutes since Harley got here!" The pair broke apart, cheeks flushed with embarrassment as they laughed at Tony's frustration.

"Nice to see you too, Old Man," Harley grinned. Tony waved his hand.

"Yeah, yeah, I won't bother you. Just... Pete can you at least show Harley to his room? He can have the one across from yours."

"Sure," Peter nodded.

"Great, ok. Welcome to Stark Tower, Harley."

Requests?