"I'm Gay."

request by shemaximoff

Look at all these updates I'm such a pog human being

Guys I'm so sorry you have to deal with my fucking swollen ass ego 😌🖐

I realize that sounds weird but I just had a 2 hour test after school that I most certainly didn't do well on :)))))

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter paced back and forth in his room, hands clasped tightly behind his back. He was finally going to do it- he was going to come out to his dad.

Peter wasn't sure where Tony stood on the topic. Peter especially wasn't sure where Tony stood on him being in a relationship.

It was stressful, y'know? Not knowing whether or not he would be accepted by the one person who mattered most to him.

What if he got kicked out? What if his dad didn't love him anymore? What would he do?

No, he couldn't think like that. Those thoughts would do nothing to soothe his anxious soul.

He had to do it eventually. He couldn't stay in the closet, he couldn't do that to Harley, his boyfriend. Harley was out and proud, and he wanted to meet Peter's dad. He insisted that it was ok to introduce him as a friend if Peter wasn't out. He was understanding and he clearly cared for Peter, and the brunette didn't want to let him down.

Not that Harley could ever be disappointed in him. It was almost like the boy was physically incapable of it. We'll call it love. That's what it was, after all.

Peter sighed, breathing shakily. He had to calm down if he was going to have this discussion with his father. He walked down the hall, taking his sweet time. The kitchen wasn't nearly far enough for Peter to have the time he wanted- no needed- to have this conversation.

"Hey there, kiddo," Tony greeted, holding a bowl of hot, buttery popcorn. "Want some?" The bowl was offered, but Peter politely declined.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something, if that's ok..." Tony tilted his head, setting the bowl on the counter. Peter looked nervous, but deadly serious.

"Yeah kiddo, go ahead. What's on your mind?" Peter was standing awkwardly, fidgeting with his hands and avoiding eye contact.

"Ok, well... I wanted to tell you that- that I'm-" Peter paused, huffing. This was more difficult than he expected. "I'm... I'm dating someone." That was part of it, but not the part he wanted to admit. Tony's face smoothed out to one of relaxation and coolness.

"That's what you were so worked up about? Hell, kid, you had me worried! That's great, when do I get to meet her?" Peter cringed a little, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"That's the thing, dad, it's not... not a girl," he murmured. Tony raised his eyebrows, a look of surprise on his face.

"Oh! Well, tell me about... them, then." Peter looked up at Tony, gaze soft and thankful.

"You're not mad?" His voice was small and child-like.

"Why would I be mad? Love is love, Pete, and hell, I'm not even straight myself!" Tony exclaimed, chuckling softly. Peter lit up, grinning.

"You're not?"

"Nope." Tony smiled, shaking his head. "But this isn't about me. Tell me more?" Peter was beyond elated that his dad didn't hate him for it.

"Ok, well, his name is Harley and..." Peter went on to describe everything about him and Harley, from when they first met all the way up to what happened at school that day (they had kissed in the hallway in between classes). Throughout this entire explanation, Tony sat and listened, nodding with a smile on his face.

"He sounds wonderful, Pete. You should invite him over for dinner sometime." Tony paused, before a question came to mind. "So what do you identify as? Gay, bi...?"

"I'm gay." Those two words had been his goal going into this conversation. Finally, he had said them, and it was like a weight was lifted from his shoulders.

"I'm so proud of you, kiddo. That was really big, telling me. I'm happy for you- and Harley. I'm excited to meet him," Tony replied truthfully.

Peter's grin was so wide, and incredibly genuine. He had worried over this for no reason! Everything was good, Tony accepted him and even wanted to meet Harley! It couldn't have gone any better. He was beyond thankful for his dad.

This one was also sorta short but then again I don't care I'm tired and I wanna sleep but my phone needs to finish charging first but also I should work on something else but also I want to read something ugh

Thanks for 100k views also that's pretty cool :)))