I Guess I'm Weak

Request by bisexualandconfused 

Random fact: I'm single and lonely, somebody love me and give me cuddles plzzzzz

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter walked into the living room, groaning at the sight. There on the couch were the Avengers, being all cute and coupled up. Thor and Bruce sat together at the end, next to Nat and Wanda. Steve and Bucky were both sitting in the same chair, and Pepper and Tony were sitting together at the other end of the sofa. Peter rolled his eyes, wishing his Uncle Clint was there. He wasn't single, but his partner didn't live in New York, so he and Peter would always make fun of the couples together.

"Hey Pete, come sit!" Tony smiled, patting the part of the couch that was empty. There was always extra space around Peter when he sat, due to his lack of a partner, and somebody always made sure to point that out.

"So, Peter, when will you bring home a girlfriend? Or maybe a boyfriend?" Steve questioned. The brunette furrowed his eyebrows. He was getting awfully tired of the same question every night.

"Love is for the weak," he stated simply, crossing his arms. Each of the couples looked toward their partner, snickering softly at the sight of their lover. They certainly weren't weak, everyone in the room was powerful and important. Peter just pouted, growling lowly. He despised movie night, ever since Thor and Bruce and Wanda and Nat got together. No hate to them, but it just made him feel that much more lonely. And school was already a nightmare, with everyone around him in love. The PDA was inescapable.

~

Two weeks later, after 14 days of being asked the same question every night, Peter stopped attending their movie nights. None of them really cared, his absence meant nothing because they were all so caught up in love. Peter was disgusted by it all, choosing instead to spend his free time alone in his room. It was fine, not ideal, but fine.

And then Harley showed up.

The charming, southern blond quickly caught Peter's attention. He was the most stunning person the brunette had ever seen, and Peter found himself falling for Harley.

And Harley? He flirted with Peter nonstop. They were obviously crushing on each other. Everyone in the tower noticed, it was hard not to. Peter came back to their movie nights, often getting caught staring at Harley by one of the couples.

"Love is for the weak, huh?" Steve whispered, raising an eyebrow as he elbowed the boy. Peter crossed his arms, sliding down into the cushions. It was later that week when Tony finally snapped, loudly insisting they "just get together already." Both boys had a hot blush on their cheeks, making awkward eye contact.

Harley spoke up first.

"Peter?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to go out with me?" The blond wondered. Peter grinned, blushing madly as he nodded.

"Yes! I- uh... I would like that." Peter felt heat in his cheeks as he stared at the southern boy's dazzling grin. Nat raised an eyebrow, lip twitching upwards.

"I thought 'love was for the weak,' right Peter?" She smirked knowingly. The brunette opened his mouth to retort, shutting it quickly when his eyes met Harley's. He sighed, him and Harley making eye contact.

"Love is for the weak... so I guess I'm weak." A few jaws dropped, and Harley had the widest grin on his face. Peter looked sort of nervous, it was a little early to be saying anything about love...

"Then... I'm weak too," Harley admitted, a bit of anxious unease making its way onto his face. Both boys stared at each other, waiting for someone to make a move. Pep, Nat, and Wanda stood up, beckoning the other Avengers to leave as well. Peter and Harley deserved some time alone. Bruce, Thor, Steve, and Bucky all got up. Tony huffed, but followed them out as well.

"So..."

"'Love is for the weak, huh?'" Harley raised an eyebrow. Peter groaned, face palming.

"I said it once during a movie night, and nobody ever let me forget it," he sighed. His cheeks were pink with blush. "Especially after you got here..." Harley chuckled, nodding.

"Oh, yeah, they're brutal. I couldn't even spend time in the lab with Tony without him asking about when we would get together." The southern boy rubbed the back of his neck. "I should've asked earlier... I just just afraid you would say no."

"I definitely wouldn't," Peter laughed awkwardly, clearing his throat before speaking again. "Um, what I mean is... I, uh, ever since you started living here, I've liked you..." Harley grinned.

"So have I, darlin'." He stood up, walking around to Peter's seat. Harley held out his hand, which the brunette took hesitantly. "Why don't we go somewhere more private?"

"I thought they all left?" Harley shook his head, smiling and gesturing to behind a counter, where a few heads were peeking over. Peter rolled his eyes, leaving with Harley to go upstairs.

"NO SEX!" Tony yelled after them, Harley and Peter running and laughing all the way to one of their bedrooms. Harley closed the door behind them, while Peter jumped onto the bed.

"Darlin', as much as I love breaking the rules, I think maybe we should go on a few dates first... if that's ok with you." Peter nodded quickly.

"Oh, yeah, definitely," he agreed. "I'm not ready for that tonight, I think I'd like to wait for a little while longer."

"Of course. But, when we do it," Harley smirked, leaning over Peter. "I'll make sure it's something you'll never forget."

Uhhh that's kinda an ending

Requests?