Stripper AU

Request by lovlymadain 

I made the mistake of turning safesearch off while researching for this oneshot T_T

***GUYS IT'S NOT SMUT OK BUT IT IS LIKE, KINDA SEXUAL***

TW: strip clubs, sexual activity (but no clothes come off or anything ok?)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter stared at his reflection in the mirror, adjusting his outfit. He was wearing a strappy lingerie, crossing over his otherwise bare chest.

"You're on in two!" A man called to him, clipboard in hand. "Don't disappoint." Peter nodded, slipping on his stilettos. He glanced back at his reflection, sighing with a curt nod. He looked ready.

Peter made his way onto stage, squatting with both his hands above him, holding onto the pole. He took a deep breath, feeling the lights come up, directing all attention to him. In one swift movement, he jumped up, spinning around the pole about a foot off the ground. He flipped himself upside down, spreading his legs above his head. Gracefully, he let go of the pole, flipping and landing firmly on his feet.

Without missing a beat, Peter turned away from the audience, holding onto the pole. He swayed, slowly moving closer to the floorboards, ass on display. He teased the audience with a small wiggle, head peeking over his shoulder to shoot the audience a seductive smile. People clapped and cheered, whistles and cat calling mixed in.

But he wasn't finished quite yet. Peter's hands gripped the pole up high, pulling himself up and spreading his legs once again, pushing himself against the pole. The audience could see his hips move rhythmically, head thrown back to wink at the crowd. Finally, Peter dropped off the pole, blowing a kiss before the lights went out and he was finished.

"Alright, you've been requested in room three. Guy offered a lot of money, so you'd better make sure he gets what he wants," the man with the clipboard instructed, looking bored. "What are you waiting for? Go!" Peter nodded, scrambling to room three. This wasn't an odd occurrence, by any means, but room three? That was the most expensive room in the strip club. The client was probably rich, and Peter felt excitement and nerves build up inside him as he opened the door.

There, sitting on a chair, was a man who looked very out of place. He was wearing a plain white long sleeve shirt with jeans. He had blond hair, and, as far as Peter could tell, seemed to be a pretty tall man.

"Hey there, I heard you wanted to see me?" Peter raised his eyebrow, swaying as he walked over to the man. He nodded, smiling brightly.

"I did," he confirmed, a smooth southern accent adorning the short sentence. "I must say, you're much more beautiful up close. Very handsome."

"Mmhmm, not too bad yourself, mister," Peter winked, approaching the blond. "So... what do you want? Lap dances are $80, s-"

"Oh, no, I just wanted to talk to you," the man interrupted. Peter stopped, frowning. "Don't worry, I'll pay you for your time, I just... I don't know. I'm not usually the kinda guy to go to strip clubs, I guess." He looked up, staring directly into Peter's wide eyes. "If you don't want to, that's fine, I just thought-"

"No, no, that's fine." Peter had left his seductive tone behind, tilting his head curiously at this man.

"Oh, good! I'm Harley, by the way." He smiled, offering a hand. "May I ask for your name, darlin'?" Peter smirked, shaking his hand.

"We'll see," he answered mischievously.

"Hmm. Fair enough," the man, Harley, shrugged. "So, you're a stripper, huh? What's it like, if you don't mind me asking?"

"It's alright," Peter answered truthfully, shrugging. "It pays well." He hesitated before adding: "I do get sexualized a lot for it, though." Harley nodded, clearly interested. "Um..." Peter felt like he should've been doing something more. "I'm ok with giving you a dance, you know..." He trailed off, glancing away.

"Oh, um..."

"It's my job... and I-" Peter swallowed thickly. "I wouldn't mind being on your lap," he added. Harley raised his eyebrows, nodding.

"As long as you're ok with it, then sure." Peter felt a smile tug at his lips. Harley was such a gentleman... even though they were in a strip club, and he had spent enough to do nearly anything to the brunette... it was strange. But nice.

Peter climbed onto Harley's lap, straddling the man and draping his arms around his neck. Harley's hands went to Peter's hips, holding him loosely as he danced, slowly moving into grinding. Harley couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful boy in his lap.

Peter flipped himself around, grinding his ass down on Harley's crotch. He let out a few quiet noises, throwing his head back to let it rest on Harley's shoulder. He looked somewhat nervous, and Peter stopped moving, looking at him curiously.

"Everything alright? You don't have to agree to this if you don't want a dance, it's ok," the brunette assured. Harley looked a bit flushed, glancing away with a soft chuckle.

"No, no, I'm just a little nervous, that's all." He looked back at Peter, who's face was only a few inches away from Harley's.

"Should I stop? Tell me what you want," Peter insisted, eyes still searching the other man's face.

"Oh... maybe just, stay there?" He sounded unsure. "Am I allowed to touch you? I know I already did, but-"

"Usually, no, but I'm ok with it. You aren't making me uncomfortable or anything, so I think it's fine," Peter shrugged. Harley nodded, arms slowly snaking around the smaller boy's middle, holding him lightly.

"So is this ok?" He was practically hugging Peter.

"Yes," the brunette giggled softly. "It's ok." Harley let out a soft sigh, smiling and holding Peter close.

"Is it weird that I feel comfortable with you? I mean, I know we just met and everything, and I don't even know your name-"

"Peter," he interrupted. "My name is Peter. And no, I don't think it's weird. I... I'm comfortable too. This is nice."

"Hmm. Well, Peter, if you don't mind, how would you feel if I asked you on a date? Like a real date, where I pick you up and we go out together?" Harley questioned, holding his breath. Peter grinned, replying quickly.

"I think I'd like that."

Rip my search history (I had to look up so much about strippers and like lap dances and shit... better clear the history rq)

Requests?