Y'all

request by alice71233 

This one is really short but I thought it was cute

Check out my books "Would You Miss Me?" and "Heat" for more parley!

Random fact: I don't really have an accent (is American an accent? Idk) but I've done lots of different ones for shows, including German and New York (which was cut eventually but damn it was fun)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Hey, darlin'." Harley greeted. Peter turned around, grinning at his boyfriend.

"Hi Harls." The brunette walked into the southern boy's arms, jumping up so Harley was carrying him. "Kiss me?"

"Yessir." Harley connected their lips, hearing Peter giggle. "What's so funny darlin'?"

"It's just-" Peter smiled. "Your accent." Harley frowned, raising an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with my accent?"

"It's hot." Peter locked his legs around Harley's waist, staring into the blond's eyes.

"Mmm, you think so, darlin'?" Harley smirked, really bringing out his southern drawl.

"I love it." The taller boy moved to the bed, Peter now sitting on his lap. "Keep talking?" Harley grinned.

" 'Course, darlin', anything for my fav'rite spider." He pressed a kiss to Peter's nose, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy. "I luve you."

"I love you too," the brunette grinned, his soft brown eyes staring into Harley's blue ones.

"Y'all," Harley whispered, voice deepened. Peter laughed, kissing the southern boy passionately. Harley laid down, the smaller boy falling on top of him in surprise. They turned to the side, both boys laying facing each other. "Y'all," he repeated.

"Y'all!" Peter exclaimed, laughing.

"Y'all!" Harley responded with the same energy, a slight southern twang to his voice.

"Y'all?" The brunette questioned.

"Y'all." Harley grabbed Peter's chin gently, tilting his head up so their lips met. This kiss was slow and sweet, the love radiating off the two boys. They broke apart, breathing heavily.

"I love you, Harls."

"I luve you too, darlin'," Harley grinned, pulling the smaller boy close to his chest. Peter gladly snuggled in, curling into the blond's chest. "Nap time?" He wondered.

"Nap time."

it's so short but they're so cuteeeee awww

Requests?