Leave Me Alone...

Request by GoodMorningIHateYou

This one... is interesting

I'm working through requests as best I can so don't worry if I don't post yours right away!

TW: non-consensual activity (briefly)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

It was a cold February day, and Peter was in school. It was in between class periods, so he was in an empty classroom, studying for his upcoming history test. It was extremely boring, and Peter found it difficult to concentrate on his studies, letting out a groan. Flash poked his head in, eyes scanning the classroom. Upon spotting Peter, he stood in the doorway, wrinkling his nose.

"Hey, Penis! Where's your little boyfriend?" Flash sneered, smirking at the brunette. Peter groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Leave me alone, Flash."

"Why should I? You and Harley shouldn't be together. Did either of you ever stop to think about me?" Flash blocked Peter's way, closing the door to the classroom. The smaller boy narrowed his eyes, glaring at Flash.

"...What?"

"Exactly. You never thought about me." Flash stepped closer to Peter, backing him into a wall.

"It didn't concern you!" The brunette cried, swallowing nervously. Flash growled, pushing Peter's shoulders against the wall forcefully.

"Yes it did!" Flash looked absolutely furious, eyes darting quickly. Peter opened his mouth to retort, gasping when he found a pair of lips on his. He let out a sound of protest, trying to push back against Flash. Peter turned his head quickly, breaking the kiss.

"What the fuck...?"

"If I can't have both of you, one will have to do," Flash murmured, eyes dark. He had Peter pinned up against the wall, moving one hand from the boy's shoulders to let it trail down, eventually settling at the waistband of Peter's pants. Flash smirked, feeling the smaller boy tense and hearing his breath hitch.

"No, no, no, please, Flash, don't!" He exclaimed in a hushed whisper. "You don't need to do this. Please, don't!" Flash tilted his head, grinning darkly.

"Oh, but I do have to. You wouldn't understand." Flash paused for a moment, eyes flickering up to Peter's frightened expression. "I have to have one of you. You're just the lucky one." Peter's chest felt tight, his body stiff and frozen in place. Flash quickly unbuttoned the brunette's jeans, tugging them down.

"Please don't..." Peter mumbled, feeling weak and helpless. Flash wasn't holding him down or anything, he was just... stuck. Flash ignored him, instead palming Peter through his underwear.

"STOP! PLEASE!" The brunette cried loudly, knowing it would do no good. Flash would never listen.

"FLASH!" The door slammed open, showing a fuming Harley. He stormed up to them, and Peter took the distraction as a chance to pull his pants back up and sit under a desk to watch. "What the FUCK do you think you're doing?"

"Oh, come to join the fun, pretty boy?" Flash smirked, trying to play it cool. Harley let out a low growl, fists clenched in anger. He stood over Flash, being as intimidating as possible.

"Don't you put a finger on him ever again. Do you hear me?" Harley's voice was deadly calm, and if looks could kill, Flash would've dropped dead on the spot.

"Or what?" Harley leaned over the bully, snarling furiously.

"You'll find out. You're lucky I'm just letting you off with a warning, but I promise you, if you ever touch him again, I will personally make sure you never touch anyone again. Do. You. Hear. Me." That seemed to go through Flash's thick skull, because he just gulped nervously and nodded. Harley backed off, smirking as he nodded curtly. "Right answer. Now, get out of here, and I better not see you anywhere near my boyfriend ever again." Flash nodded, running out of the room quickly.

"Harls-" Peter's voice broke with a soft sob. The blond looked at him, expression quickly changing from furious to worried.

"I'm so sorry, darlin', he's not going to bother you again, I promise." Harley slowly approached the desk Peter was sitting under, trying not to spook the poor boy. "Are you ok? He didn't- did he?"

"No..." Peter shook his head, breathing shakily.

"Alright. Can I come under the desk with you?" A nod confirmed it, and Harley ducked under the desk to carefully hold Peter. "It's ok. It's ok."

"He t-touched me!" The brunette cried, falling into Harley's chest to muffle his sobs.

"Oh, darlin'..." Harley frowned worriedly, holding onto Peter as he cried. "I'm going to call Happy and get him to pick us up, ok? We don't have to stay here," he murmured, rubbing soothing circles into Peter's back.

"Ok..." No more than 10 minutes later, Happy was at the front entrance, waiting for them. They drove back to the tower, Peter and Harley immediately going upstairs to cuddle.

"I'm going to get our schedules changed. We won't have to be apart," Harley mused, thinking out loud. Peter glanced up through puffy eyes, humming sleepily.

"That sounds nice." Harley smiled lightly, kissing the top of the smaller boy's forehead.

"I'll email the guidance department first thing. But now..." Harley yawned, brushing his thumb over Peter's cheek. "For now, I think a nap sounds nice."

"Yeah..."

"Goodnight, darlin'," Harley sighed.

"Goodnight Harls."

they. are. too. cute.

Hey, I just started a yt channel and I was hoping I could get some subscribers? My channel is panby_ and it'll be mostly Minecraft videos (I haven't posted anything yet but I will as soon as I can). Please follow me! Link is in my bio, (just click on the youtube link!) and subscribe! Again, thanks for all the support :)

Also, I recently posted a new book of oneshots, they're DreamNotFound (Dream x GeorgeNotFound) and I'm pretty proud of them so far. Pretty similar to this book, just a different ship! Please go check it out!!!

Requests?