Skirt

Request by gabi42129

I think this request might be nearly a year old, my bad

But fr, I'm going to try writing more of these requests, cause... I have way too many fucking documents rn and its kinda pissing me off cause I wanna see it all neat and tidy again

Important note- Peter and Harley are already dating in this one

**lime!**

CW: kissing, hickeys, a bit of touching

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter hummed quietly to himself, sifting through the rack of clothing at a thrift shop. Yes, Peter knew that Tony would gladly buy him anything he wanted, but Peter had always liked the idea of thrift shops. You never knew what you would end up finding there.

So there he stood, looking through every article of clothing, taking a few out and draping them over his arm. He just wanted a few new shirts and maybe a decently warm-looking hoodie. Nothing more.

Lost in thought, Peter hadn't noticed that he had wandered over into the girls section, and was now sorting through pairs of short-shorts and skirts. His cheeks turned pink when he realized his mistake- and that blush darkened when a pleated, cherry-red skirt caught his eye.

Embarrassed, Peter slipped back into the mens section of clothing, searching blindly through plain t-shirts and slightly grass-stained jeans. Peter couldn't take his mind off that skirt- the way he imagined it would sway in time with his steps, the dark red fabric offering a strong contrast from his typical blue jeans, the way people would stare...

No, he couldn't wear a skirt in public. Especially not that skirt. But... he could still wear it at home, just for himself, right?

And that's how Peter found himself walking home, a red skirt hidden in between other articles of clothing he found at the thrift store. Nobody would know. It was his little secret.

Peter walked down the hallway, going into his bedroom and closing the door behind him. The pile of clothes was dropped onto his bed, a bit of red fabric not hidden by the other clothes seeming to taunt him. This skirt had drawn him in, and Peter had a strong desire to wear it. And why not? He was alone in his room, this was a good time to try it.

Peter took off his plain blue jeans, slipping the skirt up over his thighs until the band settled around his waist comfortably. It was a surprisingly nice skirt, fabric smooth and pleated.

Even better, though, was the way it looked on Peter.

It was a bit shorter than Peter had expected, leaving most of his thighs exposed. He spun around a little, watching as the cherry-red fabric flew up slightly. It made him feel a little dirty, really, just how short it was. But he wasn't planning on taking it off yet.

Peter pulled his shirt off, switching it out for a black hoodie. Staring at his reflection, Peter thought he looked good, the black hoodie making the red seem even brighter. Maybe you could even say he looked hot.

As Peter was admiring the way the skirt accentuated his natural figure, the door to his room opened. Harley stood in the doorway, freezing in place upon spotting Peter. They just stared at each other for a few seconds, essentially frozen in time, before Harley stepped in, closing- and locking- the door behind him.

Not a word was spoken between them, Harley taking rapid steps in Peter's direction before pushing him up against the wall, connecting their lips passionately. The brunette was slightly stunned, but kissed back. Harley's hands trailed down Peter's sides, stopping at his hips. They broke the kiss, Peter letting out a soft whimper under Harley's touch.

"You're so pretty," Harley murmured, one hand gently caressing Peter's cheek. The smaller boy leaned into his touch, putting his hand over Harley's. "All dressed up... you look really good in a skirt."

"Harls..." Peter breathed, staring into the blue eyes of his boyfriend.

"Yeah, darlin'?" Harley smirked, slowly moving his hands down further. Peter took the cue and jumped up onto the taller boy, wrapping his legs around Harley's waist.

"I..." Peter shook his head, tucking his head into Harley's neck. The blond hummed, carrying Peter over to the bed and laying him down. He leant over the smaller boy, kissing him and managing to slip his tongue into the kiss. Harley pulled away after a few seconds, moving down slowly- pressing soft kisses down Peter's neck before moving down to his thighs, nipping gently at the tender skin before sucking at it, leaving several marks on Peter's thighs. They would certainly bruise later, messy circles spotting his skin and serving as a remind of what had gone on between them.

Harley slowly moved his hands up, letting them rest under the fabric of Peter's skirt. He watched the smaller boy intently, noticing the slight look of unease on his boyfriend's face.

"Darlin'? Is everything ok?" Harley asked. He didn't want to make Peter uncomfortable.

"Uhmm... I don't know, I just don't really want to do it right now... if that's ok..." The brunette was clearly embarrassed, but Harley didn't mind.

"Of course, we'll only do it if you want to," he reminded. Harley brought his hands back, instead flopping down onto the bed next to Peter, bringing him into his arms. Peter relaxed in the blond's embrace, sighing and snuggling in closer. "I love you."

"I love you too." Peter smiled, already feeling his eyelids start to grow heavy. Cuddling with Harley always made him feel so sleepy and protected, he loved it. He loved Harley.

And hey... maybe the skirt would prove useful in the future...

that was a lil steamy but we're all whores here anyway