Lap

Request by ImAPotatoGetItGay

I'm updating this as much as I can before I start my next dnf book heh, hopefully I can still manage to update regularly but we'll see what I can do

In other news I'm still struggling with making up titles 😭🖐

***lime!***

CW: making out, nipple play (?)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley and Peter stumbled into one of their rooms, lips connected and bodies pressed together, desperate for more. Harley reached out, fumbling for the door knob, finally finding it and pushing the door shut, locking it while still connected to Peter.

The blond gently bit at Peter's lip, asking for entrance. Peter denied it, keeping the kiss closed and making Harley frustrated. He settled for kissing the smaller boy roughly, before pushing him down onto the bed.

"Mmm, Harls," Peter mumbled. He was laying on his back, staring up at Harley breathlessly. The blond paused for a moment, tilting his head slightly.

"Yeah? What's up, darlin'?"

"Can I sit on your lap?" Peter's cheeks flushed slightly. Harley found it adorable, and obviously agreed, getting up and choosing a wide chair that was over by the wall. He sat down, patting his lap as an invitation. Peter blushed again, grinning shyly as he made his way over to Harley. Hesitantly, he sat down, straddling the southern boy. He scooted as close as he could comfortably sit, getting a quick peck to his nose from the blond.

Peter giggled, cupping Harley's face in his hands and kissing him again. Harley put his hands on Peter's sides, slowly rubbing up and down. Peter squeaked a little, and Harley took that as his opportunity to slip his tongue into the kiss. He let his tongue explore Peter's mouth, before pulling back to breathe. He took a moment to admire Peter's slightly swollen lips, assuming his were probably the same way.

"I love you," Harley murmured thoughtfully. A soft smile spread across Peter's face, and he leaned in to hug the taller boy.

"I love you too, Harls," he responded, nuzzling into his boyfriend's neck. "I love you so much."

"I love you more," Harley challenged, grinning. He heard a playful scoff from the crook of his neck, then the soft whispers of Peter's breath on his skin.

"No, I love you more," he insisted.

"I love you most," Harley finished, pressing a kiss to Peter's neck. The brunette huffed, shaking his head lightly.

"Dummy," Peter muttered, lifting his head up so he was staring at Harley. He clicked his tongue, tutting softly under his breath. Harley kissed him quickly, grinning like an idiot.

"Yeah, yeah, but I'm your dummy." The blond let his hands trail down to just above Peter's waistband, looking at the smaller boy for confirmation. Peter hummed softly, grabbing Harley's hands and putting them underneath his shirt instead.

"I don't really want to today, sorry," he apologized, a little red from embarrassment. Harley nodded, pressing a kiss to the tip of Peter's nose.

"Don't apologize, darlin', it's only good if both of us are into it," he reminded gently, letting his hands explore Peter's chest. "How far would you want to go, then?"

"Uhm..." Peter hummed, shrugging. "I don't know. Just not all the way." Harley nodded, lightly squeezing both of Peter's nipples. The smaller boy inhaled sharply, leaning back into the blond's chest.

"Whatever you want, don't be afraid to speak up," Harley murmured, leaning his head against Peter's, continuing to play with the brunette's nipples. Peter let out soft gasps and shaky breaths, closing his eyes and tucking his head into Harley's neck.

"Harlsss..." Peter mumbled, sounding halfway between a whine and a moan.

"Yeah, darlin'?" Harley questioned, humming softly.

"'M tired..." Harley let go of the smaller boy's nipples, hands slipping around Peter's sides and to his back, pulling him in closer.

"Do you want to go cuddle?" The southern boy wondered. Peter nodded, holding onto Harley tightly. Harley stood up slowly, Peter gripping onto him like a koala bear. They got to the bed, both rolling into the middle of the mattress and getting under the covers.

"C'mere," Peter mumbled, reaching his arms out and making grabby hands. He was definitely sleepy, and Harley found this adorable. He gladly snuggled in closer to Peter, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy and kissing his forehead lightly.

"I love you," Harley whispered, gently brushing a few loose curls out of Peter's face. The brunette was half asleep, but his lips curled into a smile at those three words. "Sleep well, darlin'."

Well that barely had any plot lmao

I think it was cute though