Heat (A/B/O)

Request by ItSmYwAyToDoThInGs

This is an omegaverse oneshot! If you don't know what that is... uh good luck

It's not smut but I think it's a lil spicy

it's also really long haha

Random fact: this mini series has a whole book! Go check out "Heat" and enjoy ~

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter knew it was coming. Over the past few days, he started hoarding foods, and things just felt a little... off. It made him nervous, knowing there was an alpha so close to him, just across the hall. Sure, his neighbor had never done anything to him, but this would be his first heat in his new apartment. Peter wasn't sure how to feel about it.

The omega woke with a yawn, stretching sleepily. He sat up, immediately knowing it had begun. His crotch was soaked with slick, his body feeling hot and feverish. Peter groaned, heading to the bathroom to change and get a pad on. He hated going into heat, it made him feel lonely and unsafe. Making sure the doors and windows were locked, the brunette checked the fridge- letting out a scared whimper at the sight. There wasn't enough food to last the week, since he had felt famished the day before and eaten a lot of it.

Peter paced back and forth, trying his best to suppress his heat. He couldn't order- what if an alpha delivered the food and found him? No, he would have to try and survive.

He headed back to his room, locking the door. He collected his sex toys from the drawer (every unmated omega had their own extensive collection) and got to work.

~

Harley frowned from his spot on the couch. The alpha couldn't help but notice the strong smell of an omega in heat, wafting in from the apartment hallway. He was curious as to which omega it was, since he was the only unmated alpha living in the building. The apartment complex was made up mostly of betas and omegas, with only a few alphas here and there, all mated except for Harley.

The blond was gentle, as far as alphas went, and he was usually fine with the scent of omegas in heat. But, whoever this was, they had the strongest, sweetest, most enticing scent Harley had ever smelled.

His curiosity quickly got the better of him, following the scent across the hall to his new neighbor's apartment. Harley had seen the brunette around, but never really spoken to him. He was about Harley's age, maybe a little younger. Taking in a breath, he knocked on the door of the omega.

"Hello?" An anxious-sounding voice answered, not opening the door.

"Hey, I was wondering if-"

"No! No, no, I'm good, please leave." Harley frowned.

"Wait, please, I just want to help," he insisted. The smaller boy hesitated.

"How do I know this isn't just a trick?"

"I don't want to hurt you, I promise," Harley paused, thinking. "Well, unless you're into it. It's just- well, maybe having someone to help would make your heat easier."

" ... How did you know I'm in heat?" The southern boy let out a short chuckle.

"Well, darlin', your scent is pretty strong."

"Oh..." Harley could hear a short sigh from behind the door. "If I let you in, would you promise not to do anything I don't want to do?" Harley tilted his head.

"Yeah, of course."

"... Nevermind..."

"What? Why?" Harley questioned.