Hoodie

request by Tyrus4life 

Random fact: I love music, like a lot. I listen to a special playlist while I sleep, it's all soft music and it helps me relax

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley rifled through his closet, searching for one item in particular. A hoodie, belonging to his boyfriend, Peter, that he had borrowed. Harley had taken the hoodie awhile ago, and had been avoiding giving it back. It sounds silly, but the blond just wanted to have something to remind him of Peter at school.

Peter had graduated early, taken up a high-level position at Stark Industries. While Harley was smart, he didn't exactly meet genius standards. Not that he minded, he was still top of his class. It was just lonelier without his boyfriend- and best friend- by his side.

Harley got to school, sitting in his first period class. Most of the students looked excited, which was odd. Even his teacher, Ms Chen, looked less bored than she usually did.

"Alright everybody, the buses are here, so it's time to get going." Buses? What was going on? Harley followed the rest of the class outside, getting on the bus.

When they stopped outside of Stark Industries, Harley felt his heart stop. He had heard Peter say something about a school tour... he silently hoped he wouldn't be the guide.

"Alright class, I want everyone on their best behavior, got it? No funny business. This is a professional environment, and I expect you to behave as such." Ms Chen have them all a small smile. "But have fun." Everyone practically ran off the bus, leaving Harley to slowly walk out, feeling his dread grow with every step. "Harley? Is something wrong?" Ms Chen asked kindly.

"Oh, no I'm alright." She nodded, turning back to the rest of the class.

"I want everybody to be nice to our tour guide. Mr Parker?" Peter was standing in the doorway, ready to greet the students. He welcomed them, one of the girls staring at him.

"Hi everyone, I'm Peter."

"Uh, I'm not trying to be rude, but how old are you?" She wondered.

"Madison!" Ms Chen exclaimed. Peter let out a soft chuckle.

"It's ok, I get that question a lot. I'm 17." A surprised murmur escaped the class, all but Harley whispering about the young tour guide. Peter opened the door, holding it open. "Now, why don't we get started?" As the class filed in through the door, Harley put his hood up, hoping Peter wouldn't recognize him. He knew it would lead to certain embarrassment.

"Ok everyone, follow me!" Peter exclaimed, waving an arm in the air. He was shorter than a lot of the class, which made his leading slightly awkward. "First stop, we need to get you guys guest badges!" Harley cringed, knowing he would be exposed when he was registered.

"Cool!" Peter handed a guest badge to Max, scanning him into the system.

"These badges are only valid for one day, ok?" Peter continued IDing the students, giving each of them their temporary badge. When he got to Harley, he started to scan him in, barely even glancing at the blond boy. When the system error message appeared, Peter finally turned to face him.

"I'm sorry, you-" he stopped, squinting. He pushed Harley's hood back, eyes widening. "Harls? What... is that my hoodie?" The redness immediately flooded the southern boy's cheeks.

"Is there a problem?" Ms Chen wondered.

"No ma'am." The brunette pressed a quick kiss to Harley's reddened cheek, grinning.

"Hey!" One of the students pointed at the pair, jaw dropped. Ms Chen turned to the boys, looking stern.

"Now, just what do you think you're doing?" Both Harley and Peter were red now, not embarrassment on both their cheeks.

"Wait, no, you don't understand-"

"He's my boyfriend!" Harley interrupted, defending Peter. Ms Chen backed off, looking confused, but not seeming to care that much.

"Ok... anyway, why don't we start the tour?" Peter leaned toward Harley, whispering. "You better give me my hoodie back."

"Mhm, how about tonight?" Harley smirked, watching the heat return to the smaller boy's cheeks.

"Sounds great."

oop-

Requests?