Lab Encounter

request by ILikeMunkeys 

Random fact: I snorted pixie sticks in the bathroom once, it really burns and I don't recommend it

Anyways

TW: Flash is a fucking dick

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Alright class! Thanks to a very generous sponsorship from one of your classmates, we will be going on a field trip tomorrow!" The teacher clapped her hands together excitedly, smiling. Flash stood up, a smug grin on his face.

"You're welcome!" He smirked, eyeing Peter. "Oh, but we only paid for 22 people to go, so..." The teacher nodded, eyes also drifting to Peter.

"Well, Mr Parker owes me an essay. No field trip for him." The brunette's jaw dropped. This wasn't fair! The only reason he hadn't done his essay was because he was stuck on bed rest for a week, and couldn't go to school to write it. Sighing, he put his head down. He was sure Flash was happy.

The bell rang, and Peter walked out to the pickup circle. Harley came to pick him up everyday after school, and it was always nice to see his boyfriend. He climbed onto the passenger seat, letting out a sigh. Harley raised an eyebrow, shaking his head.

"I know that sigh..." He frowned, turning to the smaller boy. "What happened?"

"My class is going on a field trip tomorrow..."

"Oh, well that doesn't sound so-"

"Without me."

"Oh..." Harley furrowed his eyebrows. "Hey, wait a minute. Why can't you go? I swear, if Flash did this-"

"No! Well... not really. His parents are sponsoring it and only paid for 22 people, so we have one person who can't go." Peter sighed, putting his head in his hands. "And since I never wrote the essay, I was chosen as the person who can't go."

"Darlin', you've gotta at least try to do your schoolwork, I know it's hard to sometimes, but-"

"Harls, I wasn't even there when it was assigned! How am I supposed to write an essay if I don't know what I'm writing it on!?" The brunette exclaimed, crossing his arms.

"Oh, darlin'," Harley shook his head. "Why didn't you just explain what happened? I'm sure she would take pity on you." Peter snorted.

"Right, because telling my teacher I was shot while trying to stop a bank robbery would be a good idea," he stated sarcastically. "Oh yeah, did I mention I'm Spiderman?"

"Fair enough." Harley nodded. "Well, since there's no point in going to school tomorrow, how about we spend some time together in the lab?" Peter's lips twisted upward in the faintest of smiles.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

~

The next day, Harley woke up, yawning and stretching. He was mildly surprised when his arm hit a still-sleeping Peter. He grinned, memories of their night flooding back.

"Mmm," the brunette mumbled, tugging at the blanket. Harley smiled fondly, moving to spoon the smaller boy. Peter sighed happily, turning and grabbing onto the southern boy's fingers sleepily.

"Hey, darlin'," he whispered, kissing Peter's forehead. The brunette smiled, eyes still closed. "Wake up, sleepy head!" He ruffled Peter's hair, waiting for him to get up.

"Mmm..."

"C'mon, darlin', it's already noon!" That woke Peter up, his big brown eyes blinking lazily up at Harley.

"Wh't?"

"It's time to get up, c'mon." Harley kicked the blanket off, feeling the chill of cold air hitting his skin. He sat up, dragging Peter with him.

"Fine, fine, I'm getting up," the smaller boy groaned, still feeling sore from the night before. A light blush rose to his cheeks, his gaze flicking to Harley.

"Sore?" The blond chuckled. "Good thing you aren't going to school today, huh?" Peter nodded, turning to look at the clock, which read 9:51 am.

"Hey, wait!" He exclaimed, frowning. "It's not noon, you liar!" He lightly smacked Harley's arm, shaking his head. "Liar."

"Hey, it worked didn't it?" Peter sighed, crossing his arms. "C'mon darlin', let's go get something to eat."

After breakfast, the pair headed to the lab, field trip forgotten about. Well... at least until his class walked into the lab, Flash turning red.

"What is he doing here?" Flash spat, nose wrinkled. The teacher walked up to the brunette, preparing to give him a firm lecture.

"Now, listen here young man..." Luckily, the tour guide burst in, separating them. Peter backed up, grabbing Harley's hand.

"What's the problem here?" The guide asked, frowning nervously. The teacher scowled, pointing at Peter.

"He's one of my students. But he isn't allowed to be here today." Flash stepped forward, smirking.

"As the sponsor of this trip, I ask that he is removed from the premises immediately," he stated. The young your guide looked nervous, glancing between both the group and Peter and Harley.

"I'm afraid I don't have that authority, sir.," She grimaced awkwardly. Flash scoffed.

"Then get somebody who does!" Harley let out a low growl, stepping forward. Peter stood behind him, face red with embarrassment.

"Excuse me, you can't do that." Flash raised an eyebrow, snorting.

"Oh yeah? And what gives you the right to speak to me like that? My parents will be filing a lawsuit if Penis isn't kicked out." Harley let out a dangerous laugh, smirking.

"Hmm, let me think... what gives me the right?" The blond shook his head. "The real question is what gives you the right to speak to my boyfriend like that?" Behind him, Peter put his head in his hands.

"Excuse me!?" Smirking at Flash, Harley turned to the tour guide.

"You work here, right? So I'm sure you've heard about the two teens that live with Tony, yeah?" Her eyes widened, glancing between Peter and Harley quickly. She nodded, turning back to the class.

"They are allowed to be here. We should continue with the tour..." Flash turned red with anger, pushing past the guide and jabbing a finger into Harley's chest.

"Now, you look here-"

"No, you look. Peter and I are at the highest clearance level here, and therefore we are allowed to be anywhere we wish to be in the tower. You, however, are the lowest clearance level. You have no control over this situation, and 'Daddy's money' isn't going to get you out of this. Now, if I were you, I would leave this lab and continue on with the tour, unless you want me to get a restraining order against you. You will never be able to come to Stark Industries again. Do you hear me?" Flash gulped, nodding. "Good. Now, leave." He ran to join the class in the hall, red with embarrassment.

"Holy shit, Harls-" Peter stopped, shaking his head.

"I hate him already." Harley shook his head in disgust. "That was Flash, right?" Peter nodded.

"Yeah..." The smaller boy wrapped his arms around Harley, grinning. "That was really awesome." The southern boy smiled, pressing kisses to Peter's forehead.

"Well, he's an asshole. And nobody talks about my boyfriend like that," he insisted, picking the brunette up and sitting him on a lab table. Their lips connected passionately, locked in a kiss. One kiss quickly became a heated makeout session, both boys getting really into it.

"Hey, did you see- AHHH!" Tony shrieked, covering his eyes. "Jesus, kid, couldn't you of at least closed the door?" Peter flushed pink.

"Sorry, Mr Stark..."

Requests?