Massage

Request by extragumyum 

Random fact: I have two cats (brother and sister) and they're the best <3

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Hey Harls," Peter mumbled, walking into the bedroom. The brunette took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his underwear. He climbed into bed beside Harley, rolling his shoulders uncomfortably. Harley, who had been waiting for Peter to return from patrol for almost three hours now, frowned at his boyfriend. He was also wearing just underwear, mainly because the temperature in their room was set higher for Peter, who couldn't thermoregulate.

"Hey, darlin'," the blond greeted. "What happened?" Peter rolled over, staring at Harley miserably.

"Patrol was really hard today," he admitted with a frown. "Somebody robbed a bank at gunpoint... I rescued all the hostages before stopping him. There was also a fire, and I helped carry people outside." Peter rolled his shoulders again, grimacing. "Now my back is all sore."

"Aw, you want a massage, sweetheart?" Harley offered, holding his hands out. The brunette looked at the taller boy with surprise, nodding slowly.

"Yeah actually, that sounds good." Peter lay down across the bed, Harley climbing over him. He sat on the smaller boy's thighs, pressing up against his butt. The blond cracked his knuckles, then started massaging Peter's back and shoulders. The brunette melted under Harley's touch, collapsing until he was flat against the sheets.

Harley moved his hands around, searching for knots. When his fingertips located one, he dug his knuckles into the knot. Peter gasped at the rough touch, but relaxed once the knot started to unwind. A soft moan escaped his lips, his brown doe eyes fluttering shut blissfully.

"You like that, darlin'?" Harley grinned smugly. Peter hummed sleepily, rolling his shoulders. The blond boy worked out the knot, rubbing his thumb over the skin proudly. He then continued his search, coming across another knot, tighter and more painful than the last. He began to massage it out, working his fingers gently before digging his knuckles in.

"Mmmmmm," Peter moaned, feeling some of the tension in his muscles release at Harley's fingertips. The taller boy worked through multiple muscle knots, Peter's moans increasing in volume with each one. The smaller boy was completely limp under Harley, exhausted after a long day of school and patrol. Harley had a smug smirk on his face. He massaged Peter's back until he couldn't find any knots left, and even then he kept going. He deserved it, I mean the kid is Spiderman, for God's sake.

"Hey, do either of you have- AAGHHH!" Tony screamed, covering his eyes. Peter startled at the sudden noise, propping himself up with his arms as Harley continued to sit on his thighs. "Oh my God, couldn't you have at least closed the door!?" Harley raised an eyebrow at the billionaire.

"Lighten up Old Man, I was just giving Peter a massage." The blond rolled his eyes, a grin on his face. Tony shook his head, still shielding his eyes.

"Whatever, just keep the door closed when you do it, I don't need to see it," the billionaire insisted. Leaving the room, he closed the door behind him, muttering to himself. Peter twisted to look at Harley, who shrugged at the smaller boy. He let out a sigh, flopping back against the bed sleepily.

"Harls?" He mumbled tiredly. The blond hummed, laying down on top of the brunette.

"Yes darlin'?"

"Can we go to sleep now?" Harley chuckled, wrapping his arms around Peter.

"Anything for you, sweetheart."

sorry it's so short lmao

Requests?