Another Soulmate AU

Request by a_pansexual_person 

Anyways this is a soulmate au where you can get a tattoo that is representative of your soulmate

Random fact: my Sims 4 username is literally just me smashing my face into the keyboard

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"All done. Good luck, kid." Peter nodded, letting out a long breath. He finally got his soulmate tattoo, a small, minimalist sketch that looked oddly familiar... it was like Iron Man's mask, but not quite the same... it almost looked like- Iron Lad! Peter had seen a few news stories on the hero, Tony Stark's apprentice. He had never met the guy, he never really cared.

He frowned, pulling his shirt back on. He had chosen to get the tattoo on his collarbone, so it was easier to hide from his aunt. After all, May had insisted he wait until he turned eighteen. But Peter felt left out, everyone else his age already having their tattoos. Since there was no age restriction on soulmate tattoos, Peter decided he would just get it himself.

Did he regret it? A little. He was expecting to know who it was, or at least have an idea. Instead, Peter was left clueless, his only lead being the tiny Iron Lad mask inked on his collarbone.

Back at his apartment, Peter slumped down on his bed. Luckily, the soulmate tattoos were painless, for the most part. He sighed, thinking. Was his soulmate Iron Lad? No, it couldn't be... right? Iron Lad was probably older, maybe in his twenties... Peter was just 16. It wasn't him... probably.

But who else would have an Iron Lad mask as their representative mark? Peter groaned, putting his head in his hands. There was no way to know for sure, maybe his soulmate was somebody who really liked the hero... but definitely not Iron Lad himself.

The only way Peter would know for sure is by checking Iron Lad's soulmate mark. But, he had never met the guy, and it would be weird for him to ask about that... Peter sighed. What would his soulmate have for him? Would it be a Spiderman mask, maybe? Or what if it was something more average, like science-related? There were endless possibilities.

His phone went off, Peter sitting up quickly to check it.

Harls: want to go swimming

Harls: at the health club

Peter: now?

Harls: ye

Peter: sure, meet you in 10

Peter put his phone down, grabbing his swimsuit and putting it on, keeping his shirt on for the trip there.

"May! I'm going swimming with Harley at the health club, I'll be back later!"

"Ok honey, be safe and have fun!" May responded. Peter grabbed his phone, running down the stairs in the apartment building and heading down to the subway. The health club was in Manhattan, so he had a long wait before the subway finally arrived at his stop.

He walked into the health club, getting stopped by security. Harley swooped in, waving the guard off.

"Woah, he's with me, it's ok," the southern boy grinned, grabbing Peter's hand and dragging him into the swimming area. The brunette looked around the giant room, amazed at the empty space. The club was very exclusive, and Harley happened to be part of it. How, Peter didn't know.

"I can't believe you have a membership here," he murmured. The blond chuckled, nodding.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool. Wanna go swimming?" Peter nodded, pulling his shirt off. Harley did the same, both boys tossing their shirts onto a chair. The smaller boy stepped in first, sitting on the steps to get used to the temperature. Harley came and sat next to him. He seemed very interested in Peter's soulmate tattoo.

"Harls?" The blond snapped out of it, looking up.

"Oh, sorry, I was just looking at your tattoo. Soulmate, I assume?" Peter nodded. "Huh. Iron Lad." Harley had a hint of a smile on his lips. "Just curious, what's your opinion on spiders?" Peter's eyes widened.

"I- uh... they're, um... they're cool..."

"Oh... nevermind," Harley shook his head. Peter's gaze landed on the small spider tattoo on Harley's inner wrist. The brunette frowned, deep in thought. He lit up suddenly, turning his body to face the southern boy.

"Wait, are you-"

"Yeah. You can't tell anyone." Peter was at a loss for words.

"Are we soulmates?" He blurted out suddenly. Harley's eyebrows furrowed, looking at the smaller boy.

"What do you have to do with spiders?" He wondered. Peter glanced around nervously.

"Are there cameras in here?"

"No... why?" Peter held up a finger, getting out of the water. He swallowed nervously, pressing his hands against the wall, then his feet, climbing up the wall and up to the ceiling. Harley was watching with wide eyes, and Peter grinned, detaching from the ceiling and back flipping into the water. He emerged a moment later, hair plastered to his forehead.

"Oh my god, you're-" Harley shook his head, eyes wide. "We might be soulmates."

"Might?! Harls, I have your mask tattooed on my collarbone. You have a spider tattooed on your wrist. We have to be soulmates!" Harley laughed, nodding.

"I guess you're right," he mused. He swam over to Peter, looking into his eyes. "Well, if we're soulmates... then I think I should tell you that I've actually had a crush on you for awhile..." Harley rubbed the back of his neck, glancing to the side.

"So have I," Peter grinned. Harley looked back at him, closing in.

"Can I kiss you?" He questioned. "If you don't want to it's fine, I just-"

"No! No, I want to," Peter admitted. "Please kiss me." Harley grinned, pulling the smaller boy in and pressing their lips together. It lasted only a few seconds, but they were some of the best seconds both of them had ever experienced. "Woah..."

"It's everything I ever imagined," Harley murmured softly. "And more." He looked at Peter, admiring the brunette. "I'm really glad it's you."

"Me too," Peter agreed, nodding. He leaned into the southern boy, sighing. "So, I guess... I guess maybe we should go out?" He suggested. "Only if you want to."

"Of course I do, darlin', you're my soulmate. I mean, we aren't really at this point yet, but someday, you'll be my entire world. Hell yes I want to go out!" Peter nearly teared up. Harley was so sweet and romantic... and they weren't even technically dating. He smiled, hugging the blond tightly.

"I can't wait to spend my life with you," he murmured.

"Me neither, darlin'."

Awww I want a soulmate

I want this to be real so badly but lets be honest, my soulmate would have like... maybe the wattpad logo somewhere on their body... yikes

Requests?