So you don't want to be with me anymore?

A/N I don't think this one needs explanation, when I wrote this I was not in the best mind set and I needed to write this. The only thing I will do is this, this is after the Gaia war and before the Trails of Apollo, so Jason isn't dead and Leo is still counted as dead. And that Nico is the only person that knows of Percy's silent struggles.

;;WARNING MENTION OR ACT OF SWEARING, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SELF-HARM, AND SUICIDE;;

Percy's POV

'Percy I've feel like we've been drifting ever since the war...I'm not sure if we should be together'

I looked at Annabeth with widen eyes at the words which just flew out her mouth.

"W-Wait w-what?!" I stammered out, noticing our friends from the campfire, notice us off to the side "C-Could you repeat that?"

"I meant what I said" Annabeth said strongly "We haven't been like ourselves since the war, and I have done research to believe that we're drifting...and that's a bad thing"

"Annabeth, we've been really busy for each other" I tried to reason with the stone faced Annabeth "You've been busy with your job with the Olympians, and I've been busy teaching the kids. It doesn't mean we're 'drifting'-"

"It does mean that Percy" Annabeth said softly "I don't want to do it...but I have to"

"Because research told you so?" I said sourly, with made Annabeth widen her eyes "You believe research over your boyfriend's loyalty? You real life experience?!"

I tried to keep my voice as low as possible as it didn't cause a scene.

I was hurt, in pain.

But i was also mad she would literally forget us, all because of facts. 

"Percy-"

"We have done almost everything together for so many years Annabeth" I said coldly as I tried to hold back my shaking "And you decide to give up because of something you red?"

I noticed the rest of the seven looking at us curious and worried now, as tears decided to form in my eyes.

"Percy-"

"No, I get it" I said sourly and stormed to my cabin.

"Percy!"

I ignored her cries as I tried to control my overwhelming shaking as I ran to my cabin, the tears falling.

I finally got into my cabin and slammed my door, covering my mouth as I made a sob, leaning against the door. 

Why would Annabeth do that?

I slid down the door until I was on the ground, now sobbing violently trying to catch my breath as I as I tried to wipe my tears away with my long sleeve, my previous self-harm scars showing.

The thought popped into my mind, the one I don't like.

'Why don't you kill yourself? You have nothing to live for now'

The voice is right; Annabeth was my everything, my rock in this world.

We've been through thick and thin together.

And now she doesn't even want me.

All because of facts she read, not even reading the real life situation we were in.