It sure is a Panic at the Disco! Part 1

A/n so I have on my travels around youtube discovered a band that I have heard so much things about; Panic! at the disco (which I was surprised that I didn't like them sooner...sorry fans reading this). So I'm gonna do a short story on an another betrayal story except Percy knew Annabeth was controlled and that he changed his name to Brendon Urie and created a band. In this story, he's been gone for 14 years (his is not immortal but his friends are), he is known to Apollo with his identity (only in the 7th year of being away when Apollo realised it was him) and Apollo wanted Percy to finally reveal himself to the obvious demigods and other gods by a concert in which is held at camp HalfBlood...

Third POV

Brendon sighed, his hands twitching nervously.
He's never like this before concerts but this one is in front of his old friends.
"You'll be ok" Niccole said, the new bassist said.
Brendon smiled.
"I know I will be...I just, don't know how they would react" he said.
She put her hand on his shoulder.
"Don't worry about that until after...now, we play and then you can worry about questions....we're here for you, don't forget that Brendon" Dan said, the drummer as he walked past.
"Thanks" Brendon said with a whole new amount of confidence "Now let's give a show they'll never forget"

~~~

"Demigods!" Zeus, the king of the gods boomed from the stage, quieting down the excited Demigods "We have a guest to celebrate 14 years since the battle against Gaea!"
The newer demigods cheered but the ones in the battle were silent.
Not because they didn't think the victory in the battle wasn't bad.
They still moan for their missing friend, who left after them being controlled by the last of Gaea's life force, leaving them to toy with his loyalty and leaving him to run.
He has never been slighted.
The worst effected were his close friends; the seven.
They still are acting normally but especially when it's his birthday or the battle day celebration, they are sadder and guilty from their mistake they couldn't control.
"Now, Panic! At The Disco a mortal band will perform!" Zeus said.
Brendon rolled his eyes as Hera said "But what about-"
"They know about us as one of them is a demigod" Apollo stated, making Brendon held his breath.
Zeus glared at Apollo but said nothing.
As much as he wanted to go back and forgive them he enjoys his life, and going back to the demigod world will only make him leave.
And performing at the camp is close enough.
Even the gods now knowing is not good.
"Brendon, we're up"  Erm said, the trombone player holding his trombone linked in his arms by the metal brace.
"Let's burn the fuckin' house down!" Brendon yelled, as the crowd started to cheer, jumping up and down.
The lights were out on the stage, leaving the band to come on.

They cheered as the familiar tune of 'Say Amen (It's Saturday)'.
Brendon smirked as the spotlight appeared on him and lights lit up on the band, making the crowd scream.
'Oh gods, I love this life' he thought as he started to sing.

Annabeth's POV
"He's good" Jason said as the lead singer continued to sing the song.
"Of course he is, it's Brendon!" Leo yelled "Go man!"
Brendon stopped singing and laughed.
""Flame on McSizzle" he said, leaving me confused.
How does he know-
Leo laughed.
"He answered me!" He fangirled.
"How does he know his name?" I asked.
The song finished, making us cheer.
Brendon smiled and chuckled, flicking his golden microphone in his hand.
"Ready for another song?" He asked.
The crowd cheered.
He looked in my directed and his smiling face break quickly.
I widen my eyes as recognised his face.
Percy.
I swear it is.
"Guys-"
"Ok, here we go!" Brendon said.

The band started to play but them Zeus banged his lighting bolt against.
"Aww, that was 'Miss Jackson'" Leo muttered.
"Yes Lord Zeus?" Brendon asked.
"I would like to you explain your songs before you perform them" Zeus said "Apollo would like the audience to know the meaning of them"
Brendon almost blushed with embarrassment.
"But my Lord, some of the songs are from Brendon's experiences" the guy holding the saxophone said.
"It is fine" Zeus stated.
"As the crowd is now quiet, there is swearing in this songs" Brendon said "So I have to intro?"
Zeus nodded.
Brendon nodded.
"So this song is 'Miss Jackson' which I wrote because I was a terrible person when I was younger" Brendon said "I don't really talk about it but I would mess around...a lot. I'd sleep with one girl one night, and sleep with her friend the next and not even care how they felt"
Definitely not Percy.
He shifted his feet.
"One day a girl did that to me and I was like 'wow, that's what that feels like? I feel really shitty!" Brendon continued "So I knew I had to change because I didn't want to feel that way again...the person I wrote this about probably know who they are...So enjoy!"
The crowd, especially Leo, cheered as the music started.