After the war- meeting with the gods

After the war was over, Zeus offers to grant each of the seven one wish.
It could be anything they want.
But they could not ask to be immortal because the seven and the cabin councilers will be turned immortal (including Nico and Reyna) so they can teach the demigods with the experience of a war.

Hazel asks for the curse of the gems to be removed.

Frank asked the curse of the wood to be removed.

Leo (when they found him) asked for them to do the promise that Percy made a year earlier; realising all of the peaceful titans and immortals from their prisons (including Calypso)

Jason asked for a portal between the camps so demigods don't have to risk their lives to get to the other camp.

Piper asked for cabins to be built for the minor gods and goddesses.

Percy wished for Hestia and Hades to have their thrones on Olympus.

Annabeth however asked the king of the gods this;

"I would like to be able to say anything, anything at all, to one of the Olympian gods without fear of punishment or retribution"

Zeus confused, allows her request.
She turns to Hera and says, "Fuck you"

Percy had to be carried carried out of the throne room because he's laughing so hard.