Percy Jackson and redbull crashed ice part 1

A/N hello! This story is just an idea I thought of when I was watching Redbull's crashed ice (it's amazing and I will put an explanation into the story). It's the story when it's 2019 and Percy has been missing for 2 years and everyone is worried. They went searching and had a link to Redbull crashed ice in Ottawa, Canada where a familiar looking guy is racing for back to back championship wins...

Annabeth's POV

"Are you sure Leo?" I asked "He will be there?"
My friends Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Thalia and Nico are all rugged up in freezing weather, walking through the crowd to get to the front of the course, which is the finish line.
"I swear I have seen his name on the show" Leo said "If you look him up with my new monster proof phone you might see him"
I sighed.
"I believe you" I said, "Just hope we see him"
Percy Jackson, my boyfriend, randomly went missing 2 years ago with one small letter saying 'I need a break'.
We've been searching for him ever since and this link is the closest we've go to him.
And when I see him I am going to beat him up.
I looked up and gasped at the course I could see in front of me.

"How can they-""It's a very good team, some demigods" Leo answered "This sport is the best and especially with falls, the last part with the waves in the ices will stuff people up""What do you-"Suddenly a guy, who had a camera following him came d...

"How can they-"
"It's a very good team, some demigods" Leo answered "This sport is the best and especially with falls, the last part with the waves in the ices will stuff people up"
"What do you-"
Suddenly a guy, who had a camera following him came down the ramp, and then he fell on the waved part.
"Woah, that part's hard" He said as he came up "That's some GoPro action for the viewers at home"
He took his helmet while the crowd which surrounded us cheered.
"This one's going to be a tough one for the riders; this is one of the shorter courses but it's one of the hardest we've had" he said.
"Yeah!" Leo yelled, making us look at him "What I like this sport!"

~~~hour later~~~

The races kept on coming down, with no sight of Percy.
In that time I looked up on the Wikipedia website to see what this sport actually is with Leo's monster proof phone;

'Crashed Ice (full official name: Red Bull Crashed Ice) is a world tour in the winter extreme sporting event, ice cross downhill (or downhill ice cross), which involves downhill skating in an urban environment, on a track which includes steep turns and high vertical drops. The series was created and is managed by energy drinks company Red Bull. It is similar to ski cross and snowboard cross, except with ice skates on an ice track, instead of skis or snowboards on a snow track.

Competitors, having advanced from one of the tryouts in the prior months, race in heats of four skaters, with the top two advancing from each heat. Racers, typically ice hockey players (however, the seven times single event winner Jasper Felder was a bandy player, who in that sport represented USA, while in ice cross dowhill represented Sweden), outfitted as such, speed down the course's turns, berms, and jumps.'

It sounds like a dangerous sport and nothing like Percy would do.
Probably the only aspect that would relate to him is that ice is frozen water and relates to Poseidon.
Why would Percy do this?
Why won't he contact us?