Youtuber Percy!..I mean Jack...wait, no Sean!

A/N this is a story which is when Percy Jackson is a youtuber, not just any old one, he is Jacksepticeye!
So after the war his Mother revealed to him that her side of the family is from Ireland and they wanted a big family reunion, in which Percy was a little hesitant to. But when he was dropped off at Camp, he saw Annabeth and another guy making out at Thalia's tree, shocked, he went straight to Ireland with his mum and they decided with Paul to live there. Over the years his Irish accent he vaguely remembers comes back and he decides, in his log cabin that he would start doing youtube videos...it's not like he would get far anyway...

11 years later Percy or Jack (nickname from friends in Ireland from his last name) or Sean (As his mother calls him from his middle name) decides to come back to Camp Halfblood to say hello to Chiron as Mark and Felix are revealed to be demigods...

Chiron's POV
I was more than excited when after 11 years of keeping contact with Percy that he wants to come back to Camp Halfblood to teach.
He has saying that his two friends are demigods, he thinks one is a Norse demigod and the other Roman.
I agreed straight away, camp has not been its best without my favourite student.
"Chiron!"
I turned to see Annabeth and smiled.
"Yes my dear?" I asked.
She has been a lot better since Percy left.
She knew after Thalia slapping her, who oversaw Percy's arrival, that it was her fault.
She was moaning for 3 years but then dear Piper talked sense into her and she's moved on.
She's single after many attempts in a relationship from what I know.
"Is there any news from the Gods?" She asked.
I shake my head.
"No dear child" I said "You must get back to training the younger ones"
She nodded and walked out.

Percy/Jack/Sean's POV

"We really have to do this because we got attacked by some weird lion thingy?"
"It was a Greek monster Felix" I said "You two are demigods"
"Okay..."
"You still don't believe me?" I asked as I hopped out the car "We're here"
"Where?" Felix asked as Mark and him got out the car.
I pointed at Thalia's tree.
"See that tree?" I asked, making them nod "Beyond that tree is a camp where a barrier keeps demigods safe"
"And you're one?" Mark asked "With the water powers?"
I nodded.
"Come on, we're expected" I said, taking a deep breath.
Mark, noticing this sped walked up next to me as we started to walk.
"You seem nervous?" Mark asked.
"Last time I was here I was 17 and I caught my girlfriend kissing another guy" I said.
"Thats harsh" Felix stated as we got to the tree where Chiron was waiting.
"My boy" he said as he hugged me "It is great to see you-"
"Why doesn't he have human legs?"
"Sorry about them, they still haven't...sunk into it yet" I said, glaring at Felix who made the comment.
"I am a centaur young man, I am Chiron-"
"The legendary hero trainer from Greek myths?" Mark asked.
I nodded, proud at lest one of them was listening to me in the car.
"I'm impressed, you know your homework" Chiron said, "Come, there is much to talk about"
He started to walk and then turned to us before we could walk through the barrier.
"I know that you three are famous among mortals and Leo, one of the seven has created monster-proof technology for the younger demigods so they would know who you are, be careful" Chiron said "Also Percy...you are going to die"
I chuckled nervously.
"Percy?" Felix asked.
"Real name" I said, leaving them both confused.
I sighed.
"Sean is my middle name and Jack is a nickname for my last name from my mum's side; Jackson" I said, making them nod.
"Okay, let's do this!" Mark exclaimed and walked in.
I laughed as Felix, nervously walked in.
I walked in and smiled, looking at the demigods doing their activities.
"All right, first things first; let's give a tour!"

~30 minutes later~

"-and lastly, here's the area, where I will be training you as well as trying to find out who your parents are" I said as we walked in.
I noticed the rest of the seven training, making me freeze.
As I was giving a tour, we bumped into a statue of me, leaving me to explain my life before doing youtube. Let's just say Mark and Felix were shocked.
"Are they-"
"Yep" I said "I hope they don't recognise me"
"Dude, you have brown hair, blue eyes and are wearing your glasses!" Mark said, "You will be fine!"
I nod as we walked in, they all stared at us.
"You're...new" Jason said "I'm Jason, son of Jupiter"
"So...there are Roman gods here too?" Felix asked "Who else exist?"
"Egyptian gods and Norse Gods" Annabeth and I said at the same time.
I smiled at her.
"My name's Sean but I prefer Jack, they are Mark and Felix" I said.
"Why the different names?" Hazel asked.
I shrugged.
"Jack's a nickname I grew up with and it stuck" I replied.
"So do you know your parents?" Piper asked.
We all shake our heads.
"I have a good idea of mine but I never knew my friends were demigods until 2 days ago when a monster attacked us!" I exclaimed.
"You knew you were a demigod?" Frank asked.
I nodded.
"My grandmother made sure I knew my mother's mistake" I said, chuckling at the memory.
"So..why didn't you come here?" Leo asked.
"Maybe because you lived in Ireland!" Piper exclaimed "And then moved to London with your girlfriend"
I smirked.
"I guess your a fan?"
"Of course!" Piper exclaimed "Of all of you"
"What?" Annabeth asked.
"I'm Markiplier" Mark said, smiling.
"I'm the amazing Pewdiepie!" Felix said, making me roll my eyes.
"And I'm-"
"Jacksepticeye" Piper finished "They're youtubers"
"Oh" Jason said "Didn't you made me watch one of them?"
Piper nodded.
"Anyway, can we know our parents?" I asked.
Mark nods.