The Artist of the group

A/N this idea was thanks to @AKavenger22. Percy has another talent the rest of the seven don't know about, which surprised most of them when they find out...

Percy's POV

I hummed along to the music I was listening to through my headphones as I painted a watercolour landscape painting of Camp Half-blood ocean.

Even though the sun is setting I can still visualise the idea I would like to paint, putting the finishing strokes on it now.

I put one of his earbuds out, so I could hear the waves crashing against 

"Percy? You've been in your cabin all day, come on, you need to eat" Annabeth called out.

"Yeah! Sorry, I'll be there in a sec!" I called, taking out my headphones.

I put down my headphones and my paint brush, proud of my work.

I quickly went to the door, realising how hungry I was, and opened it to see Annabeth's smiling face.

"You have come out of your den" Annabeth said, making me laugh.

"Sorry, I just got so caught up in what I was doing" I admitted, rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.

Annabeth's face turned to confusion as her hand reached to my face and touched it.

"What is this?" Annabeth asked, confused as she revealed the blue paint on her fingers.

"Blue paint" I said "I've been painting all day"

She looked at me surprised.

"Really?" she asked "I never knew you paint"

"I'm quiet surprised you didn't walk in on me doing paintings" I said "I even converted the second half of my cabin into a art studio"

"This is something I've got to see" she said, looking excited.

I chuckled and moved out the way of the door.

"After you" I teased.

"Well thank yo- WOW!" Annabeth said as she walked in.

I actually stood to look at my room.

My bed is close to the front door and everything else is covered in trap, with paint splattered everywhere with finished and half-finished canvas.

The one canvas I was working on is on my easel, which caught Annabeth's eye.

She gasped, covering her mouth, frozen.

"Percy" she whispered "You never said you were this good!"

I chuckled, looking back at the painting.

"It's camp half blood bea-"

"I can see that!" Annabeth exclaimed, excited as she turned to me "You have a talent! You need to show this to-"

"No!" I said, which surprised her "I mean, I would love to but I just got the hang of this...and since I'm a 'hero of Olympus' everyone will only crowd me every time I paint"

She sighed.

"It's the only thing that has calmed me down since the wars and battles started" I pleaded.

She nodded, grabbing my hands.

"I understand" she said "But at lest tell the others?"

I sighed and nodded.

"Okay" I said "But first, I need to eat as I am starving"

Annabeth giggled as I put my arm around her and we walked out my cabin.

"You're always hungry Percy" Annabeth said "I won't be surprised if you eat your body weight"

"Hey" I exclaimed as we walked towards our friends "I guess that is true" I mumbled after.

She laughed, making me smile.

Some things never change.