Partners in Crime

A/N so this story I came up with when listening to set it off's partners in crime.
So this story is going to be about Percy and Annabeth.
So after the giant war, their friends started to notice they were acting off.
It wasn't until it was too late when they realised in Tartarus they changed.
They set fire to the camp, killing 15 campers.
They escaped and was never to be seen again.

1,000 years later they still don't know where they are and it doesn't help if the gods gave them immortality before they showed their true colours.
They have only heard of the horrors they have done in the real world and have gotten away with it.
So the immortal campers, instead of telling the horrors of what the former heroes have done, they have kept their names in horror and called the psychopathic manics nicknames of 'The Phantom killer and his wife'
But when the campers notice some of them were dying, the immortal campers hope its not them.

Third POV

"People are dying left, right and centre and we can't do anything about it!" The councillor of Athena said.
The immortal campers looked at each other.
"We don't even know who it is! Without a plan we can't-"
"Relax, we will catch the killers" Jason said "We believe that the killers could be the phantom and his wife"
Everyone gasped.
"I thought that was a myth you told us to stay alert" The councillor for Iris said.
"It is not unfortunately and I fear they have come for revenge" Hazel said.
"For who?" The councillor for Poseidon asked.
"We...have history with them" Piper said "They are likely trying to get us to fight"
"We could trap them in plants" Katie suggested.
"Great idea Katie" Chiron said "And everyone at lest stay with someone else and warn everyone even if the littlest things seem wrong; the phantom is sneaky and his wife is very smart, it will take a lot to catch them"
"Let's do this" Frank said.

~~at campfire~~

Everyone sat at the campfire, already told the news about the killers on the lose.
Everyone, including the immortals are frighten.
The immortal campers knew that they would come back someday, they just can't face them.
Especially since they murdered so many people.
"Okay campers, let's-"
"SOMEONE'S IN THE TRAP! WE GOT THEM!" A small camper yelled.
"SHUT YOUR TRAMP CHILD OR I WILL SLICE YOUR THROAT OPEN!" A male voice rung out.
The immortals paled as they went to the area of the trap.
Yep, that's definitely their friend.

We they got there they widen their eyes at what they look like.
The Phantom had black messy hair which dripped with sweat, his dark sea-green almost emerald eyes darting towards the immortals, his signature man smirk was seen, even though he was caught.
His wife has her blonde knotty hair down, looking like a birds nest, her blue-grey eyes were looking around, panicked.
"We caught you" Chiron said "Please do not-"
"Really my dear friend, you think this can keep us put?" Phantom asked, the plants suddenly dying, making both him and his wife got free.
Everyone got their weapons out.
"We're not here to harm you yet" the wife said "Seriously, can't we have a little fun?"
"A little fun killing people? No" Jason said.
They both turned to him.
Phantom laughed.
"Oh Jason, it's so nice to see you again bro" Phantom said, his eyes twitching "Last time I saw you and burning building fell on you, pity you didn't die"
Jason growled.
"Calm down" Piper whispered in his eyes.
"Oh Piperity Piperity Pipes! You're here too! Is the whole band here?" Phantom asked.
"Oh great! We can have a tea party before dessert!" The wife said, licking her lips.
"Where have you been?" Hazel asked.
"You know, traveling...killing people...getting money...betraying people, you know; a normal day" the wife said.
The phantom rolled his eyes.
"Enough my sweet" Phantom said.
"Babe, please" the wife said, literally climbing on the phantom "I wanna kill someone!"
The campers looked at them with surprise.
The manics were flirting.
"Enough, your deeds will be taken to the-"
"Blah, blah, blah" Phantom cut of "Does it look like I care?"
"What if we took your lov-"
"Don't you dare" Phantom snarled, putting his hand over his wife.
The immortal campers looked at him with surprise.
Even if he's insane, he still has his flaw.
The councillor of Athena narrowed her eyes.
They looked so familiar that-
The councillor gasped.
"You're Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase aren't you?" The councillor asked.