HTTYD crossover

A/N
In honour of the release of the trailer of 'How to Train your Dragon 3', I wanted to do a crossover.
So the HTTYD universe and Percy Jackson universe are different, but one day after HTTYD 2 Toothless and Hiccup went to investigate what could have caused the earthquakes happening...Toothless was the only one who came back.

So the gang followed Toothless into the portal where there is a world they have no idea what is going on...and their dragons are in disguises. All they know about what is happening is (They got told by a Greek goddesses) that Hiccup is in this universe but he is in disguise and they would have to travel to a demigod camp called Camp Half-blood.

This is 6 mouths after the giant war.

Btw I'm putting in pictures of what the HTTYD cast would look like in modern world.

Percy's POV

I sighed as Annabeth is trying to get my attention.
"Percy!" She yelled "We need to train!"
"I know" I said "It just seems like it's all we do, why can't we just relax for one-"
"Well there could be another war and I'm not losing you again!" Annabeth snapped.
"Annabeth, calm down" Jason said "Just because you had a little magic done on you by your mother that you wouldn't have nightmares doesn't mean it doesn't effect Percy"
Thank you Jason!
"He is fine!" She snapped and tried to pull me from my sitting position.
"Annabeth, just stop!" Jason exclaimed, pulling her grip from my arm "Leave him alone"
"You can't tell me what to-"

I suddenly felt a rush of dizziness come over me.
"Percy?" Piper asked as the others still argued.
My vision started to get fuzzy.
'It's time' I heard a very familiar goddess say in my head.
I snapped out of it and jumped up.
"We need to get to the border now" I said and sprinted off.
"Percy, this is no time for you hallucina-"
I ignored Annabeth and when I got to the border I saw...6 teens, trying to fight off Greek monsters.
I quickly, with Piper next to me, defeated the monsters.
"Thank you" The black haired girl said "You saved us"
"We could have saved ourselves" I heard the black haired guy said, making me roll my eyes.
"I assume you got told to come here by your parents" I said.
They nodded.
"Woah, they look like 20ish, thats very rare" Piper said "What's your names?"
"My name's Heather" the black haired girl said.
"Fred" the fatter blonde guy said.
"Rachel and Tyler" the twin looking ones said "Or Ruff and Tuff"
"Astrid" the blonde girl said.

"Rachel and Tyler" the twin looking ones said "Or Ruff and Tuff""Astrid" the blonde girl said