Rocket to Insanity

A/n is this based off of the creepypasta I found for the MLP universe called 'Rocket to insanity' and its creepy...I made me not eat my dinner but it's an amazing story I wish someone did it on wattpad as a cover and did the full story in detail...MAYBE I CAN!!
anyway...enjoy it if you can.

If there are young reader and people with weak stomachs, please don't read this...I'm a strong willed person and I was scared...that's because I couldn't believe something like that was made for the MLP universe. Even though I'm not good at describing, the 'nightmare' I might write might be too hard if it is....STOP READING NOW AND SKIP TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

Percy's POV

Every night.
The same nightmare.
The one that doesn't let me sleep at night.
For 3 mouths.
Making me feel unsafe.
Slowly turning me insane.

Why this happens to me I don't know why.
But I know I'm going to lose my mind.
The pain each night.
Of dying over and over again by someone I love.
Tormenting me, teasing me.
Everyone is noticing it too.
I keep well away from everyone, I can't look at them the same again.
The tortures, oh the tortures they do.

I'm rue that I'm on a rocket to insanity.

(Doing a long intro so my peps don't get scared [I'm not a good describer anyway wtf 😆])
~~~~~~~~~+

I gasp, panting as I wake up in my bed covered with moonlight, memories and the pain of my nightmare clear in my mind.
Sweat dripping down my face as I quickly slid out of bed and ran to the bathroom.
I looked myself in the mirror to see myself in a mess.
My black hair messy, my sea-green eye dull and has blood shot and dark circles underneath it, my skin looks all dirty and there's the slight spark of craziness in my eye as my mouth twitched.
"Why can't he leave me alone?" I asked, my voice broken and worn out over lack of sleep "I haven't done anything wrong, I can never have a quiet life, just get out of my head!"
"Well that's too bad you want me gone, I will always be with you...you're my only friend to play with" his crazied voice said, his appearance appearing in the mirror with a smirk.
I quickly punched the mirror, glass shattering everywhere, slicing into my skin on my hands and my arms but I don't feel a thing.
I crouch to the ground and cradled myself, rocking on the mirror covered floor.
"Why is this happening to me?" I muttered "Go away! Just LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"Percy!"
I heard the closed door of the bathroom slap open.
"Oh my god" Annabeth whispered.
"Why is this happening to me? He needs to go away, to leave me alone" I kept on repeating.
My mind is a mess.
He's here.
He's always here.
I'm never alone.
"-we need to get him out of here"
No, not his voice.
"GET AWAY" I said, backing to the bathroom wall away from them "Leave me alone"
"Percy, we're here to help-"
"That's what he said before-" my voice croaked "He said it, I want him to go away!"
"Get Chiron Piper now!" Annabeth said "With a child of Morpheus; we need Percy to get back to sleep"
I widen my eyes in panic, my breathing starting to get heaven and quicker.
"No,no,no,no,no,no" I whined "don't make me sleep, please don't make me sleep, I beg of you, don't make me sleep!"
"Percy look at-"
"No,no...he's here. I can't" I whispered "I can't do this, no no sleep, wake up! Leave me, go away!"
"I got them!" Piper yelled, making me grab a slice of Mirror and threw it at the demigods, making them duck.
"Oh my gods, what has gotten into you! Mark, now!"
I saw purple dust coming at me, making me widen my eyes.
"No, no, please, no. I don't...want to...get...tortured"
And I was in the lonely darkness.

~~"Did you miss me?"
I snapped my eyes open to see myself strapped to a table and him with a crazy smile.
"You've nearly cracked, so much that you'll enjoy this time with me!! And you will be truely my best friend!" He said "Now Do you want to hear what's act two of day's agenda? I can't believe this is happening!!!"
I shake my head as he pulled the cover over a table next to me to reveal the 'toys' he uses.