Hello

Hello fellow Percy Jackson fans,

I welcome you to this book full of short stories all relating to Percy Jackson. 

This book will contain various types of short stories including (but not exclusively); Chaos stories, reunions, ships sailing, ships crashing [and burning], deaths, a lot of crossovers and many, many more!

Most of these works are my own, but some are inspired by Tumblr posts I find, or you guys as the readers! If you want to contribute to ideas let me know, and I can see if I can help you bring that idea to life. I know a lot of fandoms, so hopefully I can help you. I have created many, many inspired ideas; I'll make sure to tag you if you give me one!

You will see a change in writing style as when I am writing this [2021] this book has been going on for 5 years! But don't worry, I will be adding at the end of every chapter when the story was written and if it's edited or not, so you can figure out my more recent work. 

AT THIS POINT OF TIME THE NEWER ONES ARE AT THE END OF THE BOOK, THIS COULD CHANGE.

For the people reading this as I update the book, don't worry too much. All your favourite stories are still here. And no, there isn't new stories yet. I'm just updating time stamps and maybe even placement of stories so you and new readers and have the best experience with my best (more up to date) works. [THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE DELETED ONCE [IF] THE UPDATES AND MOVEMENTS ARE DONE]

So here we are, welcome to a journey.

A journey filled with various 'what ifs' and creative stories...which might make you overjoyed or sad. 

A journey in where it's alright to go from the first short story, and skip to the fifth.

The journey is different for everyone. 

So make it your own. 

Enjoy,

Amber Grace 

[Luvwarriorcats13]

WORD COUNT: 324WRITTEN: 15/10/2021