Save me from my demons

A/N When Percy and Annabeth were in Tartarus, a demon possessed Percy...but Annabeth's memory of the event was cleared from her memory. Percy suffered the constant talking in his head from the demon, sometimes taking over him. Will and Apollo have helped him throughout the journey, right before a demon takeover, removing him from camp so he doesn't hurt anyone...

...but this time, nothing can stop it from happening.

Note there is going to be lots of swearing in this, just letting you know

And it's set a year after the war and Leo's still 'dead'

(Demon's voice is Bold Italics)
Percy's POV

I swiftly avoided most people since the end of the giant war, which was a year ago.
Especially Annabeth.
I can't let her get hurt.
Not with him inside of me.
'Oh come on, I just wanna play, why won't you let me play?' The voice complained, making my head throb.
I rolled my eyes.
'DON'T IGNORE ME!'
I felt a sudden pain in my head, making me clutch it.
"You okay Percy?"
I immediately let go of my head to see Annabeth.
I smiled.
"I'm fine" I lied "Had a brain freeze from the cold slushie I had before"
She narrowed her eyes.
"Okay" she replied and walked off.
'Wow, she's a little suspicious?' The voice asked in my head as I walk to my cabin 'She was even there went it happen'
She forgot, Remember?
'Oh right, she forgot because she didn't love you truely, you know that curse' the voice said.
I sighed as I sat on my bed.
When I was in...that place with Annabeth, we incountered a demon.
We tried to fight it and we defeated him, but a little bit of its soul went into me.
Which turned into my voice in my head.
I was immediately controlled, almost killing Annabeth by attacking her.
I got control just before the sword went through her head.
I passed out after that.
I woke up only to realise she had forgot and the voice was still there.
I groaned and laied on my bed.
"Why is life so hard?" I asked.
'It won't be if I was in control of your pitiful life' the voice said.
"If you were in control of me I would be on a one way trip to Tartarus" I said softly.
'Exactly, no worried about being a hero, no nothing' the voice said 'You can be free'
"Percy?" I heard Annabeth say from outside my cabin "Is someone in there with you?"
Oh crap.
Did she hear that?
"I'll be there in a sec Annabeth!" I exclaimed, sitting up only to hit my head on the bunk bed.
"Ow" I muttered, rubbing my head.
My head is starting to kill me.
But I don't think it's from the bump.
I heard the voice chuckle in my head.
'Why don't I say hello?' The voice asked, making my head feel like it's going to explode.
I widen my eyes.
When I'm weak, he's strong.
Fuck.
"Percy? Are you okay?" Piper asked.
So the rest of the seven is out there.
'You know I don't like to be forgotten Jackson' I heard the voice snarl in my head as I sat up.
"Nope, not getting up" I muttered as I started to felt light headed and dizzy.
I lent against the bunk bed pole, the cold pole cooling my warm skin on my face.
"Perseus Jackson let us in or we will open up!" Annabeth yelled.
I heard laughter in my head.
"No, guys" I said weakly, my eyes fluttering slightly, fighting to stay conscious "Stay out please"
I do not want that thing in my head gaining control.
'You're too late for that'

I heard them slam my door open.
"Oh my gods Percy" I heard Annabeth whisper.
"Get Will or Apollo now" I said sternly "Before I-"
And I blacked out to hear.
'Let's get this party started!'

Third POV

Percy fell straight to the ground with a slam, falling unconscious.
"Percy!" Hazel exclaimed as Jason checked him.
"He's just unconscious" Jason said.
"What would have caused him to-"
"Not now Annabeth, we need to get Will and Apollo now" Piper said "I'll get them"
Piper sprinted out of Percy's cabin.
"Maybe what's happened to him is why he has been avoiding us" Annabeth said softly "Why do I feel like it's my fault?"
"Why would it be your fault? You have no idea what's going on!" Hazel said, "You will be-"
Hazel was cut off by Percy groaning.
"Percy, you okay?" Jason asked.
"I'm fine, I just need a second" Percy said, his voice sounding darker and electric.