Two voices as one (Extra part 2 to 'Percy's Voice')

A/N  so this is 1 week after the first part.
I'm not going to write much so you can read for yourself.

Btw, Percy's fake name is Clyde Reed and his Youtube channel is called MirroredOcean.
And Piper's fake name is Aphrodite (or Aph) Reed and her youtube channel is LovedVlogger
Aph and Clyde sing together for a cover

Percy/Clyde's POV

I sighed, sitting in my mini recording studio that Apollo added onto my cabin.
Lucky it can only be accessed through my cabin through a secret door AKA a bookcase.
This has meant no demigods apart from Apollo and Piper have walked in, asking how I was going.
I only just finished a recording session for a mashup of 'Dying in La' and 'This is Gospel'.
I smiled.
I love the songs, even though it's high I have a similar voice to Brendon Urie from Panic! At the Disco.
Which is cool.
I heard a knock.
"Clyde? It's me" I heard Pipes said, sounding sad.
I got up from my really comfortable black gaming chair (Like my friend Jacksepticeye's green chair; the same brand).
I pushed against the door that is invisible due to my soundproofing to reveal Piper looking upset.
I noticed she was holding her arm, like she does when something is up with her.
"Hey are you-"
"Can I come in please?" She asked, clearly stressed.
I nodded, moving out the way so she could walk in and I closed the door.

She sat on her purple gaming chair which is in the corner of the room.
"What's wrong?" I asked, walking to her and crouched in front of her.
"It's just the seven being really annoying and pestering me" Piper whispered "They still don't believe us you know"
"I know" I muttered.
"Jason's been flirty with other people " she whispered "especially Reyna!"
I glared at her, noticing tears flow out her eyes.
"He's doing what?" I demanded.
She nodded, frightened at my tone.
"I'm sorry" I whispered "How could he do that?"
Piper was going to say something but she just shook her head.
"I know it shouldn't get to me but I'm my mother's child and I can't help to feel-"
"You will be okay" I said "Unlike them, we have an amazing life without them anyway doing what we love"
Piper faintly smiled.
"Yeah" she whispered.
"Hey, I just finished recording, wanna go for a walk?" I asked "I've been in this stuffy room all day"
Piper nodded, wiping her tears away.
"Okay" she said softly.
I nodded as I stood up and walked out the recording room, with Piper waking behind me.

~30 minutes later~

I smiled, walking towards the other cabins after our lap around camp, just talking about stuff.
"Pipes, come on!" I said as I noticed she was lagging behind.
She rolled her eyes.
"Excuse me for not bouncing on my own feet" she said sarcastically.
I stopped walking and gasped dramatically.
"How dare you?!" I accused.
She laughed as she caught up with me.
"No one's hurt" she replied.
"Wow, thanks" I complained.
"Piper!"
Piper froze.
I noticed Jason going right at us.
I stood in front of Piper, glaring at Jason.
"Go away" I said.
"But-"
"You hurt her!" I exclaimed "Go away"
"But-"
"I don't want to talk to you Jason...go away please" Piper pleaded.
Jason sighed, looking down.
"What did I do?" he whispered and then walked off.
I rolled my eyes.
"This has gotten sour" Piper said "Can we record?"
I nodded.
"We might as well" I replied as we walked back to my cabin.

~10 minutes later~

Annabeth's POV

I sighed, sitting at busy pavilion.
Percy hasn't spoken to me once since 2 days ago.
I don't blame him.
He saw me getting flirty and cuddly with Mark, who is the son of Ares.
He really likes me but I love Percy.
And he must have seen it the other-
"Annabeth!"
I turned around to see Emilia, the daughter of Apollo who is a fan of Per- I mean Clyde's.
I still don't believe it.
It seems impossible.
How could he have fit his life in between the wars?
How could he RISK not only his life but everyone's around him?
It's so selfish.
"Percy is about to start a livestream...do you want to see what he does? We're showing it on the big screen." She asked.
"Okay" I replied as she sat next to me.
I noticed the rest of the seven came next to her as they sat on the table I was at.
Emilia connected it to reveal a thing called 'YouTube'
She clicked on a icon to reveal a page with has 'Clyde Reed' on top of the page.
A red thing poped up and she clicked it.