Somethings cannot be hidden for long

A/n Hello, this is going to be a Perico story, sorry to those ship haters but I feel like at lest a couple Of short stories need to be in this book.
In this story, this is just after the war and the seven (including Leo who found the immortal Calypso), plus Nico and Reyna got gifted immortality (With Percy being offered Godhood but declined...you know, normal Percy nobleness). After the ceremony Percy and Annabeth talked about what happened in Tartarus and decided it would be best to break up, to sort out emotions. They both revealed secrets to each other before walking off, keeping it a secret from everyone else.
2 months after the war the seven plus Nico and Reyna (who both came back from camp Jupiter to visit) decided to hang out in Jason's cabin with truth or dare.
...let's just say it was an interesting turn out, especially with truth potion Leo took from Hecate's cabin.

Percy's POV

I sighed, sitting next to Annabeth and Nico awkwardly.
Sitting next to your ex and your long life crush is really hard.
And yes, I like Nico but he hates me because his sister's death was my fault, destroying my chances.
"Ready?" Leo asked, taking the truth potion which was in a glass covered chemistry tube.
"I don't think the truth potion is a wise idea" Annabeth started, 'holding onto my hand'.
"It's fine Wise Girl" I said.
Annabeth glared at me.
"Okay if you say truth, you have to take a little bit of the truth potion and answer the question. If you chose are well...you have to do it no matter what" Leo said, "Now let's begin...Jason; truth or dare?"
Jason sighed, sitting next to Piper and Hazel.
"Dare" Jason said.
Leo smirked.
"Tell Drew that you want to cheat on Piper with her" Leo said, making Piper glare at Leo.
"Leo..." Piper warned as Jason stood up.
"I don't feel comfortable with this but okay" Jason said, walking out the room.

Minutes went pass and Jason came rushing back into the room and shut the door.
"Babe, come back!"
"I said it was for a dare!" Jason yelled and sat in his spot grumpy.
"Are you okay?" Piper asked, hugging him.
"I'm fine, she didn't do anything...luckily" Jason replied, letting go of the hug.

~30 minutes later~

For the last 30 minutes, it was really fun.
1. Because I hardly got asked truth or dare
And
2. Leo is the best for making dares.
Jason has currently got blue hair, Piper has a full cake amount of makeup on her face, Reyna is wearing a camp halfblood top and is also wearing makeup, Leo's hair is a bright orange and he looks beaten up (Piper dared him to ask Thalia out...that didn't go well for him), Frank is stuck as a cat until his next turn, Hazel is eating chicken nuggets and Nico is wearing cute nerdy glasses.
Ananbeth noticed me looking at Nico, making her smirk and me blush.
She knows I like Nico.
"Annabeth...truth or dare?" Jason asked.
"Truth" She replied next to me.
Leo gave her the vile and she drunk a little bit of it.
"Are you and Percy okay?" Jason asked.
I widen my eyes and braced for the worse as Annabeth talked.
"No" she replied "We decided due to the memories of that place it would be better to break up"
Everyone but me gasped and turned to us.
Annabeth widen her eyes.
"Oh Hades" she muttered.
"Percabeth is gone?" Piper asked.
Annabeth and I nodded.
"It's just was hard, reliving those memories" I said softly "And something changed in the both of us and we both knew it could effect both of us in the long run if we stayed together"
Everyone stared at us silently.
"We're happy as friends" Annabeth said softly.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Piper asked.
I smirked as I looked up.
"That's another question, a truth is only one" I said, making Annabeth laugh.
"Shut up seaweed brain" Annabeth muttered.
"Try me Wise Girl" I muttered back.
"Okay Percy; truth or dare" Annabeth said, smirking.
I widen my eyes.
"Um...truth?" I questioned.
She gave me a truth potion which I took.
"What sexuality are you?" She asked.

I widen my eyes, knowing what her plan is.
But before I could stop myself my lips slipped out an answer.
"Pansexual" I said and then covered my mouth.
"Oh my god...I KNEW IT!" Piper screamed, leaving me confused.
"What?" I asked.
"I knew it...the way I noticed looked at guys and girls" Piper said, smiling.
"You're not mad?" I asked.
"Why would we be mad?" Nico asked, making my heart flutter.
"Um...because-"
"He's just shy about it" Annabeth said, making me glare at her.
"Shut up" I replied, my cheeks going pink.
"No...I'm interested" Piper said, leaning in "So do you like someone at the moment?"
"Yes" I said, making me cover my mouth again.
"Opps...I might have given him a stronger dose so it lasts longer" Annabeth said innocently.
"I hate you" I muttered.
"No you don't" Annabeth replied.
"Yesss!" Piper squealed "A boy?"
I bit my tongue...
"Piper, stop with the questions" Nico said, looking pink at the cheeks? "He doesn't feel comfortable"
Piper looked in between me and Nico and smirked.
"I finally get it Annabeth" Piper said "I finally get it"
"Hazel...truth or dare?" I asked, changing the topic.
"Dare" Hazel replied.
"I dare you to let Frank sit on your lap for the rest of the game...this includes him with any animal he changes into" I said, smirking.
Hazel blushed as frank the cat sat on her lap, purring.
"Nico...truth or dare?"

Nico's POV

I admit I was pretty frightened when Hazel asked me, especially with the events that just happened.
I'm pretty sure both Piper and Annabeth realise I like Percy.
But I have no chance with him.
He still thinks I'm mad about Bianca.
It's a bonus he's pansexual though.
"Um...dare" I said, not wanting to say anything I would regret.
Jason whispered something into Piper's ear, making her squeal and then she whispered into Hazel's ear, making me smirk.
"Okay, kiss the person you like" Hazel said, making me widen my eyes.
"...is it too late to back-"
"NO!" Everyone but Percy said.
I sighed and stood up nervously.
I notice my friends but Percy smiling at me.
Percy looks as nervous as I am.
I quickly smiled back and pulled Percy up and kissed him on the lips.

I heard the others cheer as I kissed the surprised Percy,
He got less stiff and joined in with the kiss.
And it was amazing.
Like fireworks.
We both stopped, panting and staring into each other's eyes.
Sea-green to black.
I notice his smile twitch, making me smile.
I immediately blushed, realising what I did.
"Oh my Hades, I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. You just revealed your sexuality but I've liked you for a really long time and you were saying there was a person you liked and-"
Percy kissed me on the lips again.
"It's fine Nico" Percy whispered, his finger outlining my left jawline "You were the person I was crushing on"
I smiled again, making him laugh.
"I guess this would make us official?" Percy asked, and then widen his eyes when he noticed my dropped expression "Only if you want to that is and-"
I kissed him on the lips again.
"I'm okay with that kelp head" I said, finally noticing that Percy was holding me in his arms.
"That's great Deathbreath" he replied and we hugged.
I noticed Annabeth grinning widely.
She must be on this.
I'm lucky to have supportive friends.
And I'm lucky to have my crush to finally like me back.