Percy's colder side

A/N Percy (who is immortal with the seven plus Nico and Rachel) in this story got betrayed by Annabeth who cheated on him. He ran away and isolated himself, making his powers turn colder into snow and ice powers. Khione, sensing this 'kidnapped' him and trained him in his powers because 'she didn't want him causing mess and the gods blaming it on her'. They grew close to each other and Khione adopted Percy as her own and even though Percy is now her son, they call each other siblings.
Percy decided after 5 years he would return to the demigods without letting Khione know...which came to haunt him later...

Percy's POV
I sighed as I sat on the beach next to the rest of the seven plus Rachel, Nico and Thalia.
"Who wants to go in the water?" Leo asked.
"Let's go!" Piper said, dragging Jason and Leo into the water, making me chuckle.
"Want to go in?" Rachel asked me.
I shake my head, shocking the others.
"My father and I aren't on the best terms" I answered.
"Why?" Annabeth asked.
I rolled my eyes.
"And you need to know because?" I asked.
"You've been so distant" she snapped.
"Oh let me think why...ever since you cheated on me" I snapped coldly, making her jump with surprise.
Rachel held my hand to calm me down as she is the only one who knows about my advancement in powers.
She didn't even flinch at my increasingly cold hand.
"Annabeth, just leave him alone" Rachel said "You were the one who missed out on having him and now you have to pay the price of a betrayed loyalty"
Annabeth grumbled but walked off, with Hazel and Frank going into the water with confusion.

Rachel sighed, rubbing my back.
"You have to tell them soon" she said.
I sighed, my breath turn icey like it would in a winter's day.
"I know..." I said "But with Khione thinking about rising..."
Rachel smiled.
"You know I'm always with you with every choice you make" Rachel said, "Khione is like your sister and I understand, I'm with you all the way"
I laughed.
"Well, the cold never bothered us anyway" I said, making her burst out laughing.
"Jackson, don't" Rachel warned as I smirked.
"What? Can't handle a little cold?" I asked "I'm just chilling here"
'Chillin like a villain, Chillin, Chillin like a-'
Dam ADHD.
Rachel groaned.
All my friends stared at me as I stood up.
"Take my hand, milady?" I asked, bringing my hand down to Rachel.
She took my hand.
"Of course kind sir" She said in a mock British accent.
We both laughed as I pulled her up.
"Well I'm Chillin, Chillin like a villain" I sung.
Rachel rolled her eyes.
"Okay, okay, that's enough" Rachel said "Let's go before you embarrass yourself"
I fake gasped.
"How dare you say that?" I asked teasingly.
"Yes, I am Dare" she said, making me burst out laughing.
"Wow, And I thought I was bad" I teased.
"Haha Mr Jackson, let's g-"
"What?"
I noticed Demigods screaming as the ground was covered in ice, making me widen my eyes.
"All no" I muttered as a cold blast knocked us out.

~~hour later~~

I groaned as I woke up to Annabeth shaking me.
I growled slightly and pushed her off of me.
"Don't touch me!" I said, as I stood up.
"I told you he wouldn't like it" Rachel said.
I looked around to see the rest of the demigod in a massive large ice dome, some demigods shivering.
"You're so cold!" Annabeth exclaimed "You need medi-"
"I'm fine" I said, looking around "Who did this?"
"I did"
I looked up and saw Khione with her beauty smirking at us.
She landed next to the seven, glaring coldly at everyone.
"Why are you here?" Leo asked.
Khione shrugged.
"Maybe because you stole my brother!" She snapped "And I want him back"
Wait...she wants me back?
After leaving without her knowing...Opps.
Luckily, she would recognise me for ice blue eyes and pale skin, not sea-green eyes and tanned skin.
But she does know it's me when she hears my name.
"We haven't taken him!" Piper charmspoke, "Leave us alone"
"That won't work on me daughter of Aphrodite" Khione said "Give him to me now! Or I will bring war!"
Demigods gasped.
"Khione" Annabeth said "We will help you find him"
"I know he is here" Khione snarled "And I do not listen to you, you were the one who broke him!"
Annabeth looked confused.
"Khione" I said, making everyone look at me.
Khione widen her eyes when she saw me with smirked and played along.
"The great Percy Jackson" she said "You seem kinder and more honest than the other demigods"
I laughed.
"Yeah, I guess I am" I said.
"Have you seen him?" She asked.
"Of course, he's my friend" I answered, making the others gasp.
"You know him?" Annabeth demanded "Then hand him over so she can go!"
"Annabeth!" I snapped "Stop being cold!"
"What? Like you've been?" She snapped back, making me freeze.
"Well betrayed from a flaw does that to you!" I said coldly back to her "You broke me Annabeth"
She gasped.
"Percy, your eyes" Rachel whispered next to me.
I rolled my eyes.
"I seriously don't care anymore Rach, Apart from you there's no reason for me to be here" I said strongly.
I turned to Khione and walked to her.
Suddenly she threw ice at me in which I blocked it with an ice wall, making the demigods gasp.

"Seriously?" I said, melting my wall "You could have warned me!"
"I just had to make sure...brother" she said and then hugged me.
I smiled.
"What?"
I let go of Khione to see the seven looking shocked but Annabeth looking angry.
"Why?" Annabeth demanded.
"You betrayed me, my powers turned to ice as I isolated myself. Khione helped me with my powers" I explained "Khione is quiet nice when you're not racing down her home or flirting with her"
Leo looked sheepish, making Khione roll her eyes.
"So you would rather go with her than your own kind?" Annabeth asked.
"Since they betrayed me...Yes" I growled "She treated me better than any of you...apart from Rach"
Rachel rolled her eyes as everyone looked at her.
"Fine! Leave!" Annabeth yelled "Like the traitor you are!"
I growled.
"My flaw is loyalty Annabeth or have you forgotten?" I asked.
"Then why are you with her?" Annabeth asked.
"You broke my loyalty to the camp Annabeth, it's hard to get it back" I said "Anyway, I've had enough of arguing Khione?"
She nodded.
"I will not rise a war, but if you even go near my castle to get Percy, I will" she said "Rachel, you will be able to come whenever you like in ways I will explain later" and I disappeared in her snowstorm.