Costs of Being Famous (Part 3 of 'Percy's Voice')

A/n So I got requested by cupcake20052005 a long time ago to do this part three. I am so sorry cupcake20052005 it has taken this long but now I have it for you and everyone else to read! I have the motivation to do this and finish it off. So it has been a month since the events in the second part (if you're unfamiliar with it, recommend looking over it again) and the seven thought it would be a good idea to go for a walk in New York (I have been to New York recently, however I don't live there so if I describe it wrong...sorry!), oh, how they thought wrong...

Percy/Clyde's POV

I smiled as I held Annabeth's hand as we walked through Times Square, everything lit up in the area, which did not faze me. The rain is drizzling, however it didn't faze Hazel as she looked around excited.

"It's so pretty here!" Hazel said.

"So bright" Frank commented.

"Brighter then I remember" Jason said.

"Relax guys" Piper said "I can't believe you haven't been to Times Square before, its the most iconic place to be in"

"Well we were running away from monsters most the time we knew each other" Leo stated, making me smile.

Piper, Annabeth and I are showing Hazel, Frank, Leo and Jason around New York, because apparently they haven't explored it properly.

I noticed Piper's worried glance, making me nod when her eyes met mine.

"Percy, are you-"

"It's too open" I commented, "Let's go into a shop"

"The Disney shop!" Hazel exclaimed, having a new obsession with the brand.

She pulled Frank with her to the shop, the rest of us following them.

"Why are you guys wearing-"

"Leo, not now okay?" Piper asked softly "Percy and I will get recognised"

Piper is wearing grey puffer jacket with a furry outlining on the hood which covered her head. She wore skinny jeans with ankle boots, and the finishing touch of sunnies covering her recognisable eyes. 

I am wearing a black jacket without a hood however I am wearing a bucket hat and massive sunnies as well.

I'm quite surprised no one has noticed us, as the sun is covered by the clouds.

"You guys look ridiculous" Leo commented, making me roll my eyes.

"Well, if we don't wear it then we will get recognised and bombard, especially since that video" I said.

Ever since the reveal video both Piper and I's channels have sky rocked with subs and we have been getting sponsors all the time (I believe that's her dad though). 

Multiple record companies have been asking us to sign for them, one even asking Piper to go on broadway.

I think it was for Linda in 'Beetlejuice'?

Rest in pease Beetlejuice broadway. 

Our content has changed a lot because of this; Piper isn't just focused on vlogging and singing, she does make-up and outfit looks, as well as cosplays recently (which I join in on sometimes). I don't just do singing; I do gaming, vlogging and more. We both have planned ideas to explore the 'egos' or 'sides' of ourselves, we started with our evil selves but now we're thinking other ones. 

"Percy, you don't need to-"

"And since they know what you look like too Annabeth they will know straight away that it's us" I said as we were about to walk into the Disney store.