Squeal to descendants crossover

A/N I have had many people ask for a sequel for this...so I'm doing it, especially since I wrote the chapter after d2 and now there's a third movie.

Also I noticed my story kinda didn't make sense...so I will try to clear it up.

So its been 6 months since Percy bumped into Mal and her friends and it has gone downhill for him. His friends don't trust him properly, and it's getting harder and harder to control his old personality. Nico stuck by him, but everyone else is growing distant. Percy decided it is the best to go back to his childhood home to seek out help...with a quest with his old friends.

Percy's POV

I tried to control my breathing as I recognised the kingdom of Auradon.

"Why are we even here?" Annabeth asked, making me sigh.

I turned to her.

Annabeth, Nico, Jason, Frank, Piper and Hazel are with me on this stupid Quest which I could easily do by myself.

"You want to know about my past. You can go home if you want, I wanted to go alone anyway" I replied and walked through the busy streets.

I flinched as a surge of pain went through me, Nico catching on it.

"Percy-"

"Shut up deathbreath, not now" I snapped, looking around.

I caught a glance of familiar blue hair.

The Blueberry princess!

She might not like me but at least its somewhere to start.

"Blue-" I tried to shout, noticing I have to be nice to get her attention "Evie!"

She turned to me as I walked over, narrowing her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" she spat out.

I sighed.

"I need to see Mal or someone who can help me" I replied.

"Why would someone help you?" she snapped.

I groaned, noticing the others look at me confused.

"I'll be out your hair when you tell me where they are...please" I said.

She sighed.

"Doug, look after the store for me" Evie said to a guy wearing glasses.

He nodded, looking at me with confusion and curiosity.

"Come on, I'll lead you to Auradon castle, Mal's either there or hanging out with her father" Evie said as she started walking off.

"Wait, Hades? I thought Mal and him weren't on good terms? Daddy issues or something?" I asked, making her look at me confused "What? Mal and I were dating once remember? She trusted me with her life once"

"Why would she trust you-"

"You know I have had enough of everyone's sat towards me at the moment" I said, trying to be calm "I have a fatal flaw of personal loyalty...happy?"

Evie rolled her eyes and continued to walk.

"Percy, you good man?" Nico asked.

I sighed.

"Just a little tense" I replied.

"Why?" Annabeth asked. 

I stopped walking and turned to them.