Flash crossover

A/n hey! So this story in honour of the Flash new season I'm writing a chapter maybe two of the Flash!!!!
THIS WILL HAVE SPOILERS IN IT.
So there are a lot of worlds (as discovered in the tv show); the original where the original Flash/Barry is, the second where Barry is a nerd, and the third world is where Percy Jackson is the Flash. He has met and helped the original beat metahumans on the first earth, with Barry teaching him everything he knows, he even rivals Barry's Speed.
He is helped by the third world's Felicity (who is a daughter of Apollo; in this world the Green Arrow) and Caitlin/Killer Frost (daughter of Apollo, has a crush on Percy; the Killer Frost from earth 2) to keep the secret from the demigods. DON'T JUDGE ME FOR GETTING DIFFERENT FRIENDS TO HELP THE FLASH, THIS IS A DIFFERENT EARTH SO IT CAN BE CHANGED!

This is based 10 years after the giant war and just after Barry finds out ***** is Salvatar.

Percy's POV
My name is Percy Jackson.
I am the son of Poseidon and the fastest man alive.
I got struck my lighting after the war of the giants, leaving me with powers of speed.
With help from to of my closet friends I am able to keep it a secret.
My secret of being the Flash.
Because of my secret I had to leave the demigod world with one message to my friends;
'It's not your fault, move on and live a happy life'
And I hope they have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled as I noticed everyone at campfire singing.
I stood behind them, smiling at the younger demigods.
It has been 10 years of peace for the Greek world.
10 years of torture for the mortal world.
"It's been 10 years since Percy left" I heard Annabeth say,leading her head on a guys shoulder.
"We will find him Anne" he said.
"What about us?" She asked, "He'll hate me"
"He said to move on which you have" he said.
"Thanks Jake" she whispered.
I widen my eyes behind the cabin I was hiding behind.
He's the quiet son of Ares.
My smile faded.
I haven't had any metahumans in weeks, which is making me nervous.
But it's given me time to see my friends.
"I wish he told me why he left" she whispered "I would be more in peace"
I sighed.
Nico,who has his eyes closed, snapped it open and he gasped loudly, catching some demigod's attention.
"Percy's here" he said, making the camp stop singing and widen his eyes.
"Well shit" I heard behind me.
I turned my head gently to see my two close friends Felicity and Caitlin.
Felicity's blonde hair is in a ponytail with a causal white-pink shirt with black pants. While Caitlin is wearing a checkered top, a black jacket with skinny jeans, choker and combat boots. Caitlin is also Killer Frost, but she has finally have some control of her.
"I know Cait, we need to go" I whispered.
"-THERE!"
I looked in front of me to see lots of faces staring into the darkness where we were.
"Run guys, I can deal with it" I whispered.
"We're staying with you" Felicity said.
"Percy?" Piper charmspeaked.
I closed my mouth shut, I'm not fooling for it.
"Why did you leave Percy?" Annabeth said angrily, standing up to walk over here "YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE A NOTE AND RUN OFF-" I flinched at the reference "-WITHOUT REASON! TELL ME WHY? You left me heartbroken!"
"Annabeth" I whispered, still staying in the shadows.
Everyone gasped as they recognised my voice.
Annabeth's eyes filled up.
"There was a reason why I had to run, and that threat is still hunting me today...and I couldn't let anyone get hurt" I said "This is why I ran...its why I have to keep on running and it was a stupid thing to come"
I turned around to see the others already walking away so I can have some space.
"Percy, don't leave us again!" Jason said.
I stopped walking, trying to stop the tears from coming down my face.
"I'm always round, I have always been near here...if you call, I'll be here in a heartbeat" I said "It's too dangerous with-"
"Please stay, the border can protect us!" Annabeth said.
I sighed.
"Felicity, Cait; you can come out...we're staying here" I said, giving up.
"I don't think this is a good idea" Felicity said as I turned around to see confused faces.
"I dont think so either but Salvatar isn't on this earth at the moment, Barry promised to say something if it happens" I whispered back to her.
"Just act like you lost your Poseidon powers which is correct in a way" Cait said "And both of us are the reason why you can get in"
I sighed as the demigods just glared at us with excitement.
"What about my appearance?" I asked.
Since I got struck my the lighting done my STAR labs (which is the team of Felicity, Caitlin and...late Cisco), my appearance changed slightly; from my sea-green eyes to brown eyes, from black hair to brown longer hair.
I kinda look like Barry now.
But the major difference is that Salvatar knows of my past and knows my future even more than Barry's which is worrying.
"Change it" Cait said, "They'll ask questions"
I nodded and touched my watch which made me look like an older version of my old self.
"Percy?" Thalia asked.
I signed.
"Sorry, I'm not used to being back here....it haunts me" I said, making them confused.
"Why?" Annabeth asked.
I didn't reply and walked to the firelight, hand in hand with Felicity and Caitlin.
"Who are they?" Annabeth asked with jealously in her voice.
"This is Felicity, daughter of Apollo and Caitlin, who is also the daughter of Apollo, blessed by Khione" I said, making Caitlin death glare me.
'What the hell Percy?'
"Blessed by Khione?" Chiron asked.
"Long story" I said, letting go of the girl's hands.
Chiron came over and hugged me, making me flinch.
"It's good to have you back boy" he said, letting go of me.
I fake smiled.
Why did I agree to this?