Jiper - reuion

So this is a Jiper story where Jason cheats on Piper, making her run away. She would run to LA but in this story she's a waitress (she looks different; Raven black hair, opal eyes and tanned skin) and she serves the  rest of the seven 2 year later who were looking for her.

Piper's POV

"May I help you?" I asked a blonde haired man at the front desk. He turned to reveal sky blue eyes and a scar across his lip. Jason, what's he doing here? I asked myself. It's been two years since I caught him making out with Reyna and he's here? "Um yes, Is there a table for 6?" Jason said, his voice huskies than before. I look at the computer screen, hoping there wasn't one. But there was, on the table that I'm serving. I looked into his blue eyes and nod. "There is one, would you like me to lend you there? Or do you want to wait for your friends?" I asked, trying not to make my voice crack. I still haven't gotten over him, I still love him but he's with Reyna now. "LEO MCSNIZZLE IS IN THE HOUSE!" I heard. I looked behind Jason to see Leo and the rest of the seven. "No need to wait then, I'll just take you" I said, grabbing 6 menus and 5 drink menus. I took them to an outside table. I jested them to sit down on the 7 person table and this is what it was like:

                    Jason
   Annabeth            Hazel
         Percy.            Frank
             Leo.            (Spare seat)

I gave Jason the menus to hand out. "If you want the specials for toady ask now" I greeted. Annabeth nodded. "Okay, the soup of the day is chicken and vegetable soup. The meat of the day is 1 kg Pork ribs with a choice of sides from fries and a salad of your choice. The Chief's choice is Meatballs with spaghetti. Now the drink menus I gave to the young man over there, what's your name?" I asked. "Jason" Jason replied. I nodded "I gave them to Jason and if you need anything, come to the front desk if I'm there and drag me here okay?" I walked off to leave them but I couldn't so I walked fast to the front desk and out the program on with the cameras. No one would notice since the restaurant is closing after the guests leave. "Dude, she's so beautiful man, I dibs her" Leo said. Frank whacked him in the head. "Um Leo, you have Calypso" he said. Percy turned to Jason and said "She had eyes for you Jason" Jason cringed. Annabeth whispered something in Percy ears making him apollogise (A/n hahahahha). That's weird. "I noticed Percy but I miss Pipes" Jason whispered. What?!? I looked from my screen and walked calmly to the table. They all stopped talking. "Am I interrupting something?" I asked. Hazel shook her head "Not at all, we're all ready..." She looked at Leo "...I think" Leo put his hands up in defence. "Hazel, I'm not three oh course I'm ready" Leo argued. I stuffed a giggle, he's still the same. I fake coughed  and got my pad paper and pen out. "All right, what would you like to drink?" I asked. Everyone said their order apart from Jason who just death glared me.

"What would you like?" I asked him kindly.
"To change the past and get Piper back" he muttered. I blinked my eyes, he wants me back?
"Piper, as in Piper McClean?" I asked. His head shot up and the rest of the seven were looking wide eyed at me. "Where is she? Do you know her?" He asked.
I laughed and rolled my eyes "Honey I only saw Piper a couple of minutes before you came here. She looked sad so I talked to her and she talked about how her boyfriend two years ago cheated on her and she ran away" I sweet talked, twirling Jason's long hair.
"Let's not talk talk about that shall we, let me get the drinks and not talk about this anymore" I charmspeaked, leaving them shocked.

Jason's POV

"Dude, did she just flirt with you and charmspoke us?" Leo asked after the minute of silent shock. My brain is still trying to get the information in my head; she know Piper. "She must be  a demigod" Annabeth said.
"What about demigods?" A voice said. I turned around to see our waitress. Her Raven black hair is in a messy ponytail and her tanned skin shined in the low light. But her opal eyes beautiful, I could get lost in- stop it Jason, Piper will be disappointed with you. "Nothing, we're just talking about a history project our uni class is working on" Hazel lied. The waitress nodded but she didn't look convicted. "Okay so the blue cherry coke for Percy, two lemon-lime bitters for Annabeth and Hazel, beer for Frank and red wine for Jason" the waitress said, shocking me. She didn't even know our names!!! She must of realised because she covered her mouth after giving of the drinks to us. "Opps" she muttered.
"Who are you?" I snarled, getting my coin out ready to fling into a sword. I can see in front of me Percy has his own out. The waitress started laughing "What, you're going to kill me with a coin and a pen, I'm so scared!" She teased, making me snap.
"I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU KNOW WHERE MY GIRLFRIEND IS SO TELL ME!" I yelled, causing the waitress the jump in fear. "Hon, don't yell, it's not her fault she was visiting me" a familiar honey sick voice said. "Aphrodite" I said as a breathtaking lady stood next to the waitress.

Piper's POV
"Seriously Madam, I can take them" I said as my mother stood next to me. I make it even worse she looks like the old me. She has my multicoloured eyes and tanned skin but her her is honey blonde like Annabeth's instead of my dark brown hair. "My daughter darling, it's fine" she said. She had to add the daughter part. Everyone on the table gasped. "So you are a demigod!" Annabeth exclaimed. I sighed, clutching my golden heart necklace that's hiding my identity "Yes I am" i said. My mother nudged me and said in my mind 'tell them your real identity, they miss you' I got really angry and yelled "I Don't want to reveal myself to them, they betrayed me and Jason cheated on my with Reyna" Opps.
"Piper?" Percy whispered. I sighed and pulled my necklace off, my appearance coming back.
"Piper!" Jason exclaimed and hugged me. I didn't hug him back.
"I'm sorry, Reyna was helping me act out asking you marry me so to make an effect she kissed me. She hates herself for doing that even to this day. She has eyes for another boy now..." He explained. I smiled and kissed him, I got my boyfriend back.