Ben 'Perseus' Tennyson Part Two

A/N THERE IS TWO PARTS TO THIS STORY: THIS IS PART TWO OUT OF TWO. PLEASE READ PREVIOUS PART BEFORE THIS ONE

RECAP OF BASIC CROSSOVER FORMAT

So in this universe is based after the events of Heroes of Olympus and the events of Omniverse. Benjamin Perseus Tennyson is finally relaxing after the times he has had fighting for earth and the galaxy. The road trip over the galaxy with Kevin and Gwen was delayed, as the events of The Last Olympian and Heroes of Olympus takes place. Many have wondered where the Alien-shifting hero had disappeared to, until a familiar face appears at Camp Half-Blood, making Percy reveal who he really is.

Warning, there will be use of swearing in this, only a little but there will be.

Third POV

"What is the meaning-"

"I am one of those 'Plumbers' you are rising a war against" Percy stated as he got to the group of demigods, cutting off an angry Zeus "Quiet frankly, one of the most popular and famous, as Piper pointed out"

Piper widens her eyes.

"You're actually him?" Piper asked, confused as she looked at his wrist "But-"

The strong mist which once covered the Omnitrix faded to reveal the famous white, green and black watch, making the demigods who could see it gasp with amazement.

"I just use mist as it is very clearly the Omnitrix and I do not want to get anyone hurt because of me" Percy said, looking down.

"That still hasn't explained why you had lied to us, and seemingly Poseidon knew about this as well as my own daughter" Athena stated, looking confused but fascinated.

Percy sighed.

"My mother as well as my grandpa Max are Plumbers" Percy started "And Poseidon met my mother, etc, etc. When I was born I was named Benjamin Perseus Tennyson, but due to both my mother and grandpa having bounty over their head their name sure my name would lie towards my Greek side rather than my Plumber side; Perseus Jackson

"When I was ten on summer holidays with my grandpa and cousin, Gwen, I found the first Omnitrix...where shit happened from there" Percy continued "I have been juggling my life as the famous Ben Tennyson as well as Percy Jackson. Annabeth, being a daughter of Athena, figured it out pretty quickly after we met so she's helped me a lot along the way"

Annabeth smiled and nodded.

"And yeah" Percy said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly "That's my story"

"And why did you not tell us?" Zeus asked, annoyed.

"Because you would plaster me as a traitor and I was learning how to use the omnitrix as I went" Percy replied "Like now, how you're planning war against a universal organisation who have protected earth from alien invasions many times"

"But they are-"

"Powerful?" Percy asked, making him laugh "Of course they are! Majority of the Plumbers are alien life forms way more advanced than earth. They fight to protect the universe under Chaos' name, of course they would be powerful!"

"Work under Chaos?" Athena asked.

Percy nodded.

"Chaos tends not to interfere, but he does approve of this, I had a very interesting first interaction with him" Percy stated, making Annabeth look at him.