Percy, champion of Tartarus story #1

Hello!!
This story is about Percy getting betrayed (the usual in my stories), all his friends going against him, Annabeth kissing the no good son of Zeus Jake (I am jus picturing a guy in my year (blonde hair, blue eyes, tanned, a weird looking face and a weird puberty-in-process voice) and I think you would know who it is its_cackle ) and the Olympians accusing him of working with Gaea. As punishment he gets sent into Tartarus where Tartarus himself finds Percy and asks for him to be his champions and Percy said yes.
10 years later Tartarus rises, leaving Percy, now called Shadow, to spy at camp half-blood as an 'ally' where he finds out everyone is still in grief after sending their best swordsman (to Jake's horror) into Tartarus and is probably facing something worst than death and can't get him back...
And they just found out he's not the 'assassin of Chaos' and been sent to the Olympian throne room for questioning...
The picture above is Percy's facial appearance, do not judge the drawing, I did it on my iPad and I'm not the best drawer in the world.

Percy/Shadow's POV

I am in chains now in the middle of the Olympian throne room with 14 (Hestia and Hades) angry yet confused gods were looking at me and all of camp half-blood and Jupiter watching...great. At lest they're only celestial gold, no chaos silver. I could break out of these easily but I want to see how this goes out.
"This meeting is now in process" Zeus said.
"Oh joy" I said sarcastically, making everyone death glare me "What?"
"You work for Tartarus!" Annabeth, my FORMER wise girl said, being hugged by Jake.
"Excuse me?" I said, sounding offended "I work for Chaos, I'm HELPING you and this is how you repay my help? Accusing me for something I didn't do?"
Everyone who was here 10 years ago flinched, last time I was here I said words similar to it.

'I would never work for that dirt face bitch, I'm HELPING you and this is how you repay my help? Accusing me for something I didn't do?'

The words I said echo in my head making me smirk under my black mask and hood.
AHHH, those lovely memories.
Note the sarcasm.

"What? Did my words scare you?" I asked mockingly.
"He said that exact thing when he fell into...there" Thalia whispered loudly.
I glared at her with my red eyes.
"May I ask who you speak of?" I asked as nicely as I can without my voice turning into venom.
I want to hear there side of the story.
And then if I reveal myself, the begging for 'forgiveness' which the old Percy would forgive them straight away but I'm not him anymore.

I'm Perseus Shadow, son of none (well technically Thanatos gave me powers of a demigod child of his would have so I'm his son), champion and assassin of Tartarus.
And there's nothing they are going to do to change it.
'You are my son' Thanatos said in my mind
That clears it up then.
I heard him chuckle in my head and then I felt his presence disappear.

"Perseus Jackson, my son" Poseidon said "Have you seen him?"
"Of course I have, he's a close friend of mine" I answered, making everyone widen there eyes with happiness "Oh wait, did I forget to mention he hates, wait loathes you guys"
They all wiped their smiles quickly.
Man, I should have brought a camera, immortals make the best faces.
"Does he talk about us?" Annabeth asked.
"Sweeties, lets not talk about the traitor" Jake said, trying to get a kiss off of her.
Annabeth pushed him off of her and got her knife out at him.
"One, he's not a traitor, you put bloodily mist on us and two, I AM NOT YOURS!" Annabeth yelled.
Jake smirked.
"Don't be like that babe" he said, stepping closer to her.
"Don't go near her" Thalia said, death glaring her half-brother.
"Or what? YOU'RE JUST A GIRL!!"
"And?" I asked, making everyone loom at me "Women make the best warriors because they're strong and they are forged through with the challenges of life. With every challenge they grow mentally and emotionally while men slowly change"
"Wow..." Athena muttered.
"I made the Athena speechless" I said smirking, making her death glare me.
"Way to ruin the moment" Thalia said.