Percy Jackson & Danny Phantom crossover

Hello again!
So in this crossover Percy is Danny Phantom. At the age of 14 (within all of the adventures), Sally and Paul wanted to make some money and they found a liking in the supernatural. So they create a ghost portal, which never worked and Percy...got electrocuted trying to help them. He turns into a Halfa (half ghost, half human) and saves their summer holiday town of Amity park. He meets Sam and Tucker as well as his step sister from Paul's side Jazz. He decides to go by Danny Fenton just incase of Greek monsters.
After the war with Kronos, he was sent a message by Sam said that the world's in danger from being destroyed (Phantom Planet).
But soon after the events, he lost his memory and ended up at Lupa's...
(THIS IS A YEAR AFTER THE GAINT WAR; LEO IS ALIVE.IT IS ALSO 2 YEARS SINCE PHANTOM PLANET)

~~~~

Percy's/Danny's POV
I sighed as I sat on the beach, everything is so peaceful at the moment. No wars...no ghosts. I flinched at that thought, I haven't seen Dani, Tucker...Sam in a long time, I should see them.
I messed around with the sea-green contacts in my eyes;since I got...electrocuted my eyes changed to blue...Also my father believing I was dead. Lucky no one from the Greek world but Hades knows (since he's the god of the underworld and sensed my 'death').
"You okay Seaweed brain?" I turned around to see my wise girl Annabeth. We decided that we should be as close brother and sister than as lovers, for our sakes with the memories of...that place and our parents.
When we told the gods Aphrodite smirked at me for some reason, probably already found me another lover.
"I'm fine,I'm just thinking about the war" I lied.
She sat next to me, looking me in the eye.
"I can tell you're not okay Percy" she said, rubbing my leg "What's really wrong?"
"I-"
Next second a deathbreath decided to shadow-travel to where i am and landed on my lap.
"Ow, Deathbreath seriously?" I said as he got off of me. Annabeth as laughing as Nico faced me with worry.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
I haven't seen him in mouths.
"There's a ghost in camp half-blood..." I froze "...and it's not from Greek mythology"
"What?" Annabeth exclaimed "How can it not be?"
"There are other religious beliefs" I said, trying to convince them "Like Norse and..."
"But they all back to an underworld in the end; this ghost is not from one" Nico said.
"Where would it be from?" Annabeth asked "And how many?"
"There's 7...one here and the others on the way...."
I froze.
"Wow, do you know if they're good?" I asked.
"I don't know but-"
Before he could continue a familiar ghost sense went off.
"Oh hades..." I muttered, standing up.
"What's wrong?" Nico asked, sounding suspicious.
I turned to the direction of the border to hear a yell.
"YOU WILL PAY FOR DOING THIS TO THEM YOU CLOTH HEAD AND PLANTLING!!!"
Dani?
"What's that? Gaea?" Annabeth asked but I've already vapour traveled to the border.

~~~~~~
I looked to gasp; at the bottom of camp half-blood hill is Undergrowth, Hotep Ra, Ember? Dani? Plant Sam? And King Tuck?
Oh come on!
I took my contacts out, they need to know who I am so I can try and break them from the Scarab Scepter and Undergrowth's control.
Ember and Dani were against the others, looking quiet beaten up.
"GIVE UP!" Undergrowth said, attacking them.
Seconds later Ember and Dani got caught up in the vines.
I was about to run to them but Nico grabbed me.
"What are you doing?!?! They're the ghosts I was talking about!" He said
"I know they are but I know them" I said, looking at him with my blue eyes and sunk up behind the vines that were getting closer to camp.
Dani tried to use her ghost ray to get the vines but the vines were too strong.
"You can't stand a chance against my babies!" Sam yelled.
"You can't even babysit your cousins!" I said, smirking.
They all turned to me and gasped.
Sam and Tucker flinched.
"You're meant to be dead!" Undergrowth yelled.
"Well, I'm sorry about that!" I said,making the demigods behind me gasp.
"My daughter, attack those semihumans, they can hurt our children" Undergrowth yelled, causing Sam to move towards the camp.
"Sam! Stop!" I exclaimed but she didn't stop.
"SAMANTHA MANSON, LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled, causing her to turn around to me. Her neon green eyes changed to purple.
"Danny?" She whispered.
"Fight it Sam,for me. I missed you, Im sorry for leaving you but my memories got taken away..." I said.
She smiled sadly, tears falling down her cheeks.
"NO!" Hotep Ra yelled "Attack my king!"
I can sense Tucker coming up behind me; while Sam's eyes changed back to green.
"DAANNY!" Dani yelled, struggling to get out the vines.
"Ice Dani!" I yelled as Tucker and Sam surrounded me.
I put my hands up and smirked.
"You really should reconsider this" I said as they got closer.
I noticed Dani freezing the vines and getting out, with a very angry looking Ember.
As Tucker and Sam were a foot away from me I said "All well, your loss" and I froze their feet, causing the demigods to gasp. They never knew I had ice powers.
Sam and Tucker struggled to get out the ice as I slipped by them to Dani and Ember. Ember wacked me out the head with her guitar.
"Owww" I muttered.
"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US!" Ember said "ALL OF US WERE WORRIED SICK! YOU'RE LUCKY PARIAH DARK DIDN'T DO ANYTHING-"
"I missed you too Ember" I said "But now's not the time, we need Sam and Tucker back"
"Who are they?" Dani asked, motioning to the demigods.
We all dodged a vine.
"Demigods from Greek; long story short, my father isn't really my father, he is the Greek god of the seas" I explained as I ran up to Hotep Ra; who was the weakest out of the two.
"Makes sense since I can heal in water....AAND the ice powers" Dani said, knocking Hotep Ra out and breaking the specter.
"NNOOOOO!" Undergrowth yelled as Tucker changed back to Tucker.
"Fenton Thermos, Now!" I exclaimed.
Tucker,still dazed, chucked it at me and I put Hotpep Ra in there while Dani and ember fought Sam and Undergrowth.
"Well, that wrapped things up" I joked causing Ember to groan.
"Danny?" Tucker asked. I turned around and smiled.
"Hey" I said.
"WATCH OUT!" Annabeth yelled.
I got caught in the vines of Sam...oh come on!