Percy Jackson and Disney Descendants crossover

A/N to honour my favourite movies sequel that just was released I'm going to write a crossover...not sure how this will work out but here it is!!
Percy; I might make him be cast out on the Isle for a little while when he was younger, because King Adam thought because his uncle is Hades he would turn out like him. No one but Nico knows about it and his first ever girlfriend Mal and his old friends, Uma, Harry, Gil and Jay (Carlos and Evie didn't really like him).
Also Leo is 'alive/found' in this story.

Percy's POV
I sighed as I walked around Central Park with my girlfriend, Annabeth. The giant war was won but not without sacrifice...many campers will be remembered.
"You okay Percy?" My girlfriend asked with concern.
"I'm fine, just thinking about the War" I muttered.
"That is in the past, we want to live in their honour" Annabeth said, making me smile.
"-come one Ben, we have to explore!"
I slightly widen my eyes and turned around to see a familiar purple haired girl.
"Her hair is pretty" Annabeth said "She suits it"
"Yeah" I answered as I noticed familiar friends come towards her; only one I didn't know but I recognised him "Let's go to the beach Wise Girl"
I turned to Annabeth who laughed.
"Of course you do" she said standing up and starting to walk off...in the direction of the group.
I curse to myself but ran to catch up to her.
"I love the Beach!" I exclaimed as we walked past the group.
"Percy?"

I turned around and saw Mal looking at me wide eyed.
"You're alive?" She exclaimed, hugging me.
I laughed.
"Why wouldn't I be Bertha?" I teased.
"You're lucky you're the only person who can call me that" Mal said.
I let go of her and crossed my arms, making my famous smirk from the Isle appear in my face.
"What Bertha?" I asked.
"Sorry, who are you?" The guy I didn't know asked.
I narrowed my eyes at him.
"My name is Percy, your father put me on the Isle, thinking I would turn out like my uncle" I said "Definitely didn't turn out like that"
"Son of ?" Carlos asked.
"You forgotten me already puppy boy" I said coldly, making Annabeth jump next to me.
"What in Had-"
"You!" Carlos said fearfully, stepping away from me "You died!"
"Correction; my father got me off of that island to my mother" I said "And then hell started from then"
"What is going on Percy?" Annabeth asked.
I sighed.
"I know these guys from when I grew up" I said.
"You never told me about when you grew up" she said.
"He was horrible, mean and cruel" Evie said.
"And you are still that princess aren't you? Still believing a prince will save you from the trash you call home?No wonder why no one loves you..." I teased, making Mal slap me on the arm "Ow"
"Don't be mean" she said, making me fake gasp.
"Mal being nice? What has the world come to!" I exclaimed and then laughed "Kidding, I always knew you're going to go good"
"Really?" Mal asked.
"Yeah" I said "I knew how your mum treated you"
She flinched.
Her mum abused her all the time, leaving her come running to me on the north side of the island with my hideout I called home for me to heal her with my water powers.
Yes, I knew about my powers way before the others think I did.
"You mean and cruel?" Annabeth said, with a smile in her face "Percy is the nicest guy I've ever known and the most loyal"
"You go that right" Mal muttered, "Especially with fights"
A memory flashed in my mind when both of us fought some older guys and I got stabbed in the stomach to save her.
"I nearly died that day" I said "Not like now I don't"
Mal looked at me confused.
"Very long story" I answered.
"We have time bro" Jay said, slapping me on the back "It's good to see you again"
I smile to notice Ben death glaring me.
I ignored it and sighed.
"I received Zeus' lighting bolt at 12, went across the sea of monsters at 13, held up the sky at 14, survived a mini war at 15, lead a war against a Titan at 16, lost my memory, went through...hell literally and defeated the goddesss of the earth" I said, flinching at hell.
Tartarus still haunts me.
Mal noticed and gave me a kiss on the cheek, making Annabeth and Ben go red in anger.
"Does it haunt you?" She asked me, making me nod slightly.
She crushed me into a hug only to be torn apart by Ben.
"Look, I don't know know you are but stay away from my girlfriend!" He yelled, making me out my hands up in defeat.
"Sorry, Mal's an old...friend of mine, we're like siblings...also I haven't seen her in 7 years" I said "I also have a girlfriend-" I looked over to Annabeth who looked pissed "-about to lose my girlfriend"
"Explain!" Annabeth said.
"I didn't grow up in New York" I said, shocking her "I grew up on a Isle called the Isle of the lost; where the children of or forgotten villains and sidekicks are...."
"Woah time out!" Annabeth said "Villain?"
"Disney's real" I answered, making her gasp "Anyway, Ben's father thought I would turn out like Hades so he took me away from my mum and put me on the Isle. I became good friends with Mal and Jay and had the time of my life; stealing, bullying-"
"WHAT?"
"It was to survive...as well as cause misfortune" I said "Anyway, on my 10th birthday, my father somehow got me out of there and reunited me with mum, only a couple of years later finally getting into the world of Greek Gods officially"
"Wow..." Annabeth said "I forgive you Seaweed brain"
"That's harsher than Mal's name for you" Jay said, making me roll my eyes.
"Kelp head" Mal said.
"Dark fairy" I snapped back.