Missing you (Part 2)

A/N continued on from 'Missing Percy' part 1!!!!

Percy's POV
I knew from when she said demigods and the way she looked guilty it would have been them.
"Come on" I said, "Let's go before they come in here"
My daughter nodded as we both quickly went out the back door.
As soon as we got out, the others were there but was battling 3 hellhounds and was losing.
I groaned.
"Oh come on dad, we get to kick butt!" Anna said.
I sighed, taking out my pen.
Calypso, the one Greek mortal (A/N she became mortal after leaving the island so she could be with Leo) who knew about me, winked at me as Anna drew her sword.
"Ready?" I asked as the demigods took down one hellhound.
Anna's sword came out of her pin form; a replica of Riptide called Stormbreaker.
"Who said I wasn't?" She asked as she charged along.
"Wait...ANNA? No, stay-"
I uncapped Riptide, making everyone turn to me and I grinned.
"Let's get this started" I said and charged.
Anna helped Thalia, Nico, Leo, Hazel and Frank with one hellhound while I went to Jason, Annabeth and Piper with the other one.

I slashed the hellhound in the stomach and skid under the hellhound.
Annabeth, realising what I was doing got the Hellhound in the chest as I stood up behind it, making it burst into gold dust.
Anna was slashing the hellhound from the front, dodging the paws while the others threw stuff from the distance.
"Will she be okay?" Piper asked me.
"She'll be fine" I said and then yelled "You can use your powers if you want"
My daughter gave me a glare.
"You could have told me that before!" She snapped and then clicked her fingers, making the hellhound roar in pain as the blood evaporated in it and it turned into gold dust.
Anna grinned at me weakly as everyone looked at her wide eyed.
I quickly ran to Anna, who closed her eyes with exhaustion.
I caught her as she fell, myself kneeing on the ground.
"You did great!" I exclaimed.
She smiled.
"I finally did it!" She exclaimed "I knew my research would work"
I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
She's too much like her mother.
"Rest" I said, "I'll vapour travel you home okay?"
She nodded as I made her disappear.

I stood up and turned to my friends and smiled sadly.
"Hey guys" I whispered.
Calypso hugged me.
"You're back!" She exclaimed.
I laughed.
"How's Leia going?" I asked.
"Great...she's missing Anna though" she exclaimed.
Leia is Calypso and Leo's 14 year old child.
Leia and Anna became best friends and Calypso realised who I was and kept it a secret.
"Wait...how does Percy know about-"
I let go of Calypso and looked at the others.
"Her and Anna are best friends" I answered.
I looked at my friends and noticed Annabeth, looking to the ground, close to tears.
I sighed and walked to her.
"Wise Girl" I whispered "I miss you"
She glared at me silently.
"Whatever your thinking, it isn't right" I said "Anna is my child but...she's yours"
Annabeth and the others gasp.
"Wait-"
"Let me finish" I stated, interrupting Annabeth "Hera and Aphrodite helped me...they knew about you...not able to have babies so they created a child from my DNA and yours. Anna has powers of mine and the smarts from you"
Everyone stared at me with shock.
"...Aphrodite noticed my change in mood...I was close to committing suicide because of my flaw from being away from you guys. Anna...she's helped me through a lot. Especially with the nightmares since you weren't there. I knew...because I'm quarter god now and not being able to have a scent that being with you would endanger not only you but me...and I couldn't handle your face every time I got hurt and godly food won't help me" I said softly "I am sorry, I really am...It's nice to see you guys again and if you want me to go I'll-"
I was cut off by Annabeth kissing me.
I was surprised but then got into the kiss.
30 seconds later we both let go.
"Percy, I don't care about any of that...I still love you" she said.
I smiled.
"I love you too Wisegirl" I exclaimed.

"AWWWWWW, sooo cute!"
I turned around and noticed Anna standing there.
"How long have you been standing there for Anna?" I asked.
"I have been waiting sooooo long for you and Annabeth to get back together!" She exclaimed and then walked to us.
She looked at Annabeth.
"Is it okay if I called you mum?" She asked.
Annabeth smiled, tears falling down her eyes.
"Of course sweetheart" she said and hugged Anna.
I smiled.
This is the life.