Rainbow factory

A/N this story is based off of a MLP creepypasta, like the previous chapter but this one is my personal favourite.
Percy Jackson is a known hero and is made immortal with the other seven plus Nico and Reyna as immortal trainers at the camps; Hazel, Frank and Reyna at Camp Jupiter while Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Leo and Nico stayed at Camp Half-blood. About 75 years into the immortality Percy just a special quest from Iris, the goddess of Rainbows and came back 10 years later with slightly rainbow skin framing near his hair, his long hair on the tips rainbow and his eyes flashing a rainbow every time someone gets injured. He mentors a son of Poseidon, Jack, who is 12 when he got to camp and trained him for 5 years. Demigods now have to at the age of 17 do a test in which they don't pass they have to work for a minor god or goddess for the rest of their life (which many people disagree with). Until one day when Demigods from camp started to disappear.

Even though its a girl that's what the framing on his face looks like on both sides

Percy's POV
I sighed in disappointment as Jack messed up the disharming move again.
"You twist your wrist and then pull it up, don't pull it up and then twist; you could end up hurting yourself" I said.
"And then let your eyes change colour" he answered, grabbing his sword from the ground.
I got famous riptide out.
"Try on me, its better to do it on an actual person" I answered.
He tried it and finally got it right as my sword flew up and he caught it, not without it slightly cutting his hand.
I felt my eyes flash.
The smell of his blood enlightened me but I shook off the thoughts.
Not here.
Not now.
"Get that covered and healed" I answered "unless you want to use the wat-"
He rushed to the beach, making me chuckle and rolled my eyes.
"Percy!"
I turned to Annabeth.
"Someone else was taken; meting now!" She said.
"You can have the rest of the day off" I yelled to where the beach was a couple of meters away from where I was standing.
"YESSSSS!" He said, making me roll my eyes and ran to the big house.

"Renee, daughter of Morpheus, huntress of Artemis', has been taken" Chiron said "That is six in the last week"
"Who are the others again?" The new head of Ares cabin, Peter, asked.
I forgot that the last one was taken two days ago.
"William son of Apollo, Harry son of Ares, Indiana daughter of Hephaestus, Perry daughter of Dionysus, Ashley daughter of Zeus, Kate daughter of Hades and Trixie daughter of Melinoe" Annabeth said, "Who is doing this; have you had a prophecy?"
Rachel shook her head.
"No, not a word, which is strange" Rachel said "But this is making my senses alert; something like this has happened before"
"So it would have to be a god or goddess to do it then" I said, everyone looked at me "If it was happening again then the same person or someone related to them has to be doing this...but why is the question"
"I could ask my father" Jason said "He might know"
"Same with Athena" Evelyn, the cabin camper for Athena said "She would know something"
"BUT" Annabeth said "Someone right down the names now!"
Piper quickly wrote down the names and parents, making me freeze.
All no.
"Most of them are major gods!"
I let out a quiet sigh which I didn't know I held, making Evelyn look at me with suspicion.
"Wait" I said, having a look at the names.