What happens if Percy does something stupid...something that has Perabeth feels

It was a day like no other, calm and peaceful. It has been 3 years since the war of Gaea and the demigods won, only 10 out of 300 demigods dying which was a miracle to be made. At the moment it was lunch time and the great hero Percy Jackson is bored out of his mind.
"I'm bored Anne" he whined to his girlfriend Annabeth, she groaned as she put her long honey blonde hair out of her face as she looked at a blueprint.
"Get me something to eat then" she said,making Percy groan. He stood up and went to the food table to see only fruit left.
"Hey Percy" Percy turned around to see Nico, his cousin.
"Hey deathbreath!" Percy replied, picking up a random piece of fruit "How's Will going?"
Nico blushed and showed his ring.
"That's so cool man, congrats- Annabeth, catch" Percy said, chucking the fruit.

Annabeth was on the other side of the room as he threw it and was lucky to have lighting fast reflexes and caught it, still looking at the blue prints. Everyone in the Pavillon stood silent as Annabeth looked at her fruit to see its an apple.

In Ancient Greece, throwing an apple at a girl was a marriage proposal.
Percy has been doing a lot of stuff, making Annabeth nearly believe that she is finally going to be engaged.

First it was Percy going to ask her something and he went on his knees...but he was only tying up his shoelaces...making Annabeth nearly kill him.

Then a couple of weeks later Percy was carrying around Piper's ring he found in the sea, only to be seen by Annabeth who thought Percy had finally found a ring for them...making Percy get beaten up...again.

"Um...Percy?" She asked.
He stopped talking to Nico and looked at her.
"Yes Anne?" He asked teasingly.
"You do know throwing an apple at a girl is considered marriage...right?" Annabeth asked nervously, not sort if this for real or not.
Percy smirked.
"Do you want a ring with that Wise girl?" Percy asked, grabbing a box from his pocket.
Annabeth gasped, tears falling down her face.
She ran into Percy's arms and kissed him.
"You mean it?"
"Of course Wise Girl; so yes?" Percy asked, chuckling.
Annabeth kissed him on the lips.
"Does this answer your question?" Annabeth asked.