The little mermaid crossover part 1

A/n So my school recently did the musical 'The Little mermaid', which even though the music was really hard to play it was really good. I noticed compared to the movie we have more insight into Eric, so this is going to be based off of that. This is after the war, 6 months, and all Percy wants to do is sail the seas and explore what his father owns. Majority of the demigods, including Annabeth and the rest of the seven, don't want him going in risk of another war. However one day he did leave and his ship crashed, causing him to fall into the water...

Percy's POV

I suddenly felt the urge to breath again.
But I'm too weak to open my eyes.
What happened?
"No, look! He's breathing. He's so, beautiful" a beautiful female voice said.
"What would I give
To live where you are?
What would I pay
To stay here beside you?
What would I do to see you
Smiling at me?
Where would we walk?
Where would we run?
If we could stay all day in the sun?
Just you and me
And I could be
Part of your world" she sung.
That voice...is so beautiful.
I have to open my-

"Percy!"
I immediately woke up, gasping for air as I opened my eyes.
I'm on the beach of camp.
I looked around frantically, trying to see where the lady when but all I noticed was a splash in the water with a glimpse of red.
"Oh, Percy, you're okay, you had us worried!" Chiron exclaimed, helping me up.
"A girl rescued me. . . . She was...singing . . . she had the most beautiful voice" I whispered, trying to look around to find her.
I noticed most of the camp was around me.
"I think you've swallowed a bit too much seawater" Chiron said, "Come on, let's get you-"
Suddenly I felt like I was underwater again, making me lose my balance.
"Woah, Percy, are you okay?" I heard Jason ask.
"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied "Just almost drowned"
"How can he drown? He's the son of Poseidon! He can breathe underwater! This doesn't make sense"
I turned to look at the person who spoke.
My ex girlfriend Annabeth.
"Well it doesn't make sense that you broke up with me now is it?" I snapped back, making the camp gasp.
I forgot they don't know that.
That was the reason I sailed.
To clear my head.
"Jason, can you help me get me to my cabin?" I asked.
"Of course man, I'll get my angry looking girlfriend to deal with Annabeth" Jason said, making me look up to notice a very pissed off Piper.
I nodded as he helped me to my cabin.

~2 hours later~

"Percy, wake up!"
I groaned.
"What?" I asked.
"Chiron wants you!"
"Is it him or you that wants me Annabeth?"
I opened my eyes to see Annabeth's grey eyes looking at me.
She looked speechless.
"I know the drowning thing doesn't make sense but I wasn't thinking and-"
"Your powers come naturally!" Annabeth said as I sat up in my bed.
"I know it does" I whispered.
She looked at me, sitting on my bed.
"There's something else, isn't there?" She asked.
"Because...of what happened in that place, my powers have been playing up" I said slowly.
She smiled innocently and touched my shoulder.
"Everything will be okay, I will-"
I immediately stood up, getting away from her.
"You won't do anything, you broke up with me for a stupid reason!" I exclaimed.
"Well, if your childish dream wasn't in the way of your birth-"
"My birthright?" I exclaimed "If you actually loved me you would have accepted it, not pull me away from it"
"What if there's a war and you're not here?" She asked.
"I have been in two wars Annabeth, there won't be ano-"
"But there is! And you're apart of it!"
She gasped and covered her mouth.
I narrowed my eyes.
"There's something you're not telling me" I said "And I know exactly what it is and I am not going to be apart of another big prophecy!"
I stormed out my cabin only to have Annabeth yell.
"You can't escape it"

'You can't escape it'
I can actually.
In ways they don't know about!
I can technically do what I want!
And the Gods, promised me my life will be quiet and simple.
I groaned and sat down at the beach.
Who am I kidding?
She probably said that to stir me up.
To make me stay.
But no sir!
I want to explore.
...I want to find out who that girl was that saved me.
I can't get her voice out of my head.
I looked up and noticed a red haired girl, looked very confused with shaky legs.
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, standing up.
She looked at me and smiled, before losing balance.
I caught her before she fell to the ground.
"Woah there, are you o-"
I widen my eyes.
She has red hair.
And I swore I saw red in the ocean from whoever saved me.
"Here, I can get you to a healer to help you out, what's your name?" I asked.
She tried to open her mouth but nothing came out.
I looked confused.
"You can't talk?" I asked.
She nodded.
I sighed sadly.
There goes my chance of her being the person who saved me.
"Well, let me help you, since you can't walk properly" I said and bridal style carried her.
I swore I heard cheers from sea creatures as I took her into camp.

~~~~

"Um, who's that?" Annabeth asked as I put the girl in the infirmary.
"She was on the beach" I said "Demigod"
"She looks old to be a demigod, what's her name?" She demanded.
The girl looked kinda frightened of Annabeth.
I glared at Annabeth.
"We're both 17 and she looks 16 and she's mute so she hasn't told me her name" I said "Now get out of here before I tell Chiron about you fib with the prophecy I'm in to make me stay here to stop me from sailing"
She widen her eyes.
"Yes, I noticed" I said.
She quickly walked out, leaving me, the girl and Will alone in the infirmary.
"Okay, so your voice literally looks like someone ripped it out of you so I can't do much about that sorry but apart from that, it seems like your legs would have to be trained to walk again" Will explained.
"I can help her with that" I offered.
"Good, because I think some water exercises will be good" Will said "If you're up for it, since you almost drowned"
I almost groaned.
"I'm getting so much shit from that, please don't" I replied.
"I believe you, you know" Will said "We know what happened with your and your father"
I widen my eyes.
"You do?" I asked.
"Chiron told us just in case something like this would happen, it seems you already lied to Annabeth about it"
I nodded.
I looked at the girl to see her confused as ever.
"I can explain it to you later, it's not like you'll tell anyone" I said "You won't right?"
She shook her head.
I smiled.
Will gasped.
"I have an idea! Do you know how I write?" Will asked the girl.
She shrugged.
"Well let's see; write your name" Will said, giving her a note pad with a pen,
The girl got really fascinated by it but wrote it down.
'My name is Ariel'
"She can! This will make it easier for you two" Will said "Do you know you're parent?"
She thought about it.
'My mother died years ago but I still live with my father' she wrote.
"So your mother must be a god?" Will asked.
She looked confused.
'I remember her, she died when I was around 5 though' she wrote.
"That's weird, goddesses aren't allowed to stay with their children for that long" I said, "Don't worry about it, we'll figure something out"
She smiled brightly, making me slightly blush.
Oh gods, Aphrodite must have put me under her spell.
I noticed Will laughed.
"You look as bad as each other" he chuckled, "I'm going to grab Chiron for you about the Annabeth situation"
I nodded and noticed that Ariel was also blushing as Will walked out.

I laughed.
"So...can you tell me more about yourself?" I asked, sitting down on one of the infirmary beds.
Ariel sat down next to me and grabbed out her note pad.
'Well I'm Ariel, I'm 16 and the youngest of 7. I love to play music and sing-'
"Wait, sing?" I asked.
She sighed sadly and nodded.
'I lost my voice recently in an accident' she wrote down but I notice the sadness on her face, like she's hiding something.
"I'm so sorry, we can try and get the Greek god of medicine, Apollo, onto it to try and fix your voice" I said.
She smiled faintly.
'Thank you, you're so nice'
"Thank you" I said.
'What about you?' She wrote down on the paper.
"Um...I'm Perseus Jackson, but everyone calls me Percy, I'm 17 and it's only me and my mum" I said "I love the water and I want to sail the world"
She grinned.
'You love to swim too?' She asked.
I nodded.