Percy Jackson and redbull crashed ice part 2

A/N continue from part 1!

Percy's POV
All of them.
The Olympians.
The ones I have nightmares about.
Are here.
I can feel Jess's grip tighten on mine and Cameron move closer to my side.
The gods widen their eyes apart from Poseidon and narrowed them.
"You have competed your quest" Zeus said as the Olympians shrunk to their human form "Well done, we can take it from-"
"We would like an explanation lord Zeus" Annabeth said, slightly bowing.
I rolled my eyes.
"Jess, go, if they find out about you..." I whispered to Jess.
"I won't leave you" she whispered back.
"Same with you Naasz" I said.
"-not your concern demigods" Zeus answered.

"Oh please Zeus, they already know" I answered, getting out of Jess's grip and standing in front of Cameron.
Zeus death glared me.
"You're meant to be dead!" Zeus yelled.
"It takes more to kill me Zeus, I thought you knew that" I answered "I can't do harm now can I? I'm mortal now"
"You betrayed the Olympians! And-"
"When did he do that?" Piper challenged.
"He aided Gaea!" Ares yelled "And we have proof!"
"And what is that?" Jason asked.
"That he wasn't acting normal after Tartarus with an evil look and untrustworthy strategy to get fellow demigods killed which concludes that he is a spy" Athena said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Mother, you're only saying that because you hate him!" Annabeth said "It was my fault for falling into Tartarus, Without Percy I would have been dead on my own!"
"But the fact is fact" Athena said.
"Tartarus changes you Athena" I said, "I was emotionally unstable; not many Demigods would be able to survive Tartarus, or even sane"
Annabeth nodded, agreeing with me.
"But-"
"It's obvious that you and Zeus wanted me dead so you accused me of doing something I didn't do" I said.
"How dare you-"
"Enough!" Hera yelled "Apollo, is what Perseus suggest true?"
Apollo closed his eyes for one second.
He opened them and gasped.
"It is; Zeus and Athena falsely accused the hero" Apollo said, leaving the other gods to glare at the paling Zeus and Athena.
"At lest we can try to give him back his godly side" Jason said.

"There is nothing that can be done" I said "They forced it out of me...now, leave me alone!"
I started to skate off.
"Wait!" Cameron said, skating to me.
"Race backwards?" He asked.
"Dude, one of us is going to hurt ourselves" I said.
"Exactly boys" Jessica said, with somehow her own pair of skates.
"Oh no" I said "You're not-"
"Please, just one run?" She pleaded.
I groaned as she gave me the seal eyes.
"She gets that from you" Cameron said "She will have the tal-"
"Shut up!" I said "Fine, but I'm not complaining to your mother how you got hurt"
She squealed and hugged me.
I Turned around to see everyone looking at me.
"I'm mortal, immortals aren't meant to be near us" I said.
"What about her?" Annabeth asked, clearly jealous.
"His half-brother from his mum's side" she said "I ship Percabeth, it's okay"
I blushed and Annabeth seemed to notice this.
"Jessica Aquamarine Jackson!" I yelled as she got off the ice and put covers of her skates "Go up with her Cameron and Wait for me"
"Of course dude" he said and then stopped at the gate and glared at the gods "I don't care that I'm clear sighted mortal and probably mean nothing to you but if you touch Percy, I will not hesitate to kill you...got it?"
He left without an answer.

I rolled my eyes.
"So are you going to watch or kill me or leave?" I asked "Because you're wasting a mortal's time"
"But Percy-"
I sighed, noticing Ananbeth's sadness.
"Theres nothing to change what happened; it was a gift to me in the end. I always knew something was missing and I found it with crashed ice" I said, "Now would you excuse me, I now have to teach my younger sister how to do this course without her breaking a bone"

I walked off and to the stairs in which i noticed everyone still there.
I rolled my eyes.
"So you've practiced with roller skates and skateboards?" I asked.
Jess nodded.
"It's like that; keep your balance and control your speed" I said.
"You'll Be Fine" Cameron said.
"Five second warning" I said.
"Go!" Cameron said.
Cameron and I sped down, with Jess coming up behind.
I looked behind to see her doing fine.
I looked back to the front to see Cameron in front of me.
"No way" I teased and skated faster.
I looked back to see Jess is surprisingly quick and keeping up with us.
She would be great at skating.
As I came down, I looked at the gods and smirked.
I yelled with happiness.
The wind on my face.
This is home.
More than Camp half-blood was to me.
And that's a lot.
"You ave to pass me first rookie" Cameron said as I came closer to him.
"The rookie who's number one two years in a row and the youngest in the history" I teased.
"Being cheeky now hey?" He asked.
At the last corner Cameron went too wide, making me cut the corner short and fly in the air, I did a flip and crossed the line.

Cameron was chucking while Jess who was coming stared at me with shock.
"How-"
"Your brothers a show off, that's why" Cameron sad,
"I am not, it was reflexs" I complained.
"Yeah, Yeah. Keep telling yourself that" Jess said.
"How dare you" I teased.
"Never knew you could skate like that"
I turned to Poseidon.
"Well as former son of Poseidon" I said "I have some perks"
My father fought a smile.
He never did anything to me, he saved Jess actually.
"My question is how you have a younger sister when you haven't mentioned her" Annabeth said.
I sighed.
"I'm technically 2 years old" Jess explained "But when I was younger, I got a disease in which I could have died..."
"...that was my fault" I muttered quietly, making Jess slap me.
"Not your fault you dumb prick" she exclaimed.
"If I wasn't with you and Mum then that stupid fucking monster won't have-"
"Dude, Stop" Cameron said.
"But-"
"Anyway, Sally summoned Poseidon, he aged me 10 years and blessed me. I kinda have a mind link with Percy. Percy walked in, Poseidon and him reunite. End of story" Jess said.
She wacked me in the back of the head.
"I can sense your negative thoughts; shut up" she said.
I rolled my eyes.
'You know I'm right' I answered in my head 'Especially about killing people'
She narrowed her eyes.
Then she glared at the gods.
"This is your fault" Jess said "He was positive and happy and now he's always negative and thinks he's the reason everyone he loves di....PERCY SHUT THE FUCK UP OR-"
"Language" I said "Mum will kill me"
I looked at the time.
"Yikes it's 1am...we better get going" I said.
"Pizza at mine?" Cameron asked.
"Um...don't we have a diet?" I asked.
"You just won the race and world number one two years in a row...we need to celebrate" Cameron said.
"I'm not a party-"
"It can be just us" Jess said "Maybe bring the other demigods if you want to"
The others looked excited.

I turned to the gods.
"What you did hurt me really bad" I said, as memories came back "But I am willing to forgive you...if you need me, I will be there. But remember I want to stay mortal, I love my life"
Zeus nodded.
"Oh course" Zeus said.
All the gods disappeared, leaving us and the rest of the seven.
I smiled.
"Well, come on. We have some catching up to do" I said as we all followed Cameron to a car to his.