The sky is the limit- Zeus chidren story

Thalia and Jason are the only siblings of Jupiter/Zeus children of this generation. When Jason realised Thalia has a fear of heights, straight away after the war he kidnapped Thalia from the hunters and tried to make her fly and get over her fears. "Jason, I know what your doing" Thalia said in a scared voice, closing her eyes as Jason took her up into the sky. She clutched onto her younger brother for dear life has he stopped when he was in the clouds. "Thalia, please open your eyes" Jason said calmly. Thalia shook her head like a little child. "No, it's too high up" she cried "Please put me down" Jason smirked.

"Okay" and he dropped her. Thalia screamed her head off, cursing lots of names to her brother as she fell. "Father help me!" She cried as the wind was rushing through her ears. 'Thalia, open your eyes' she heard her father's voice say. She slowly opened her eyes to see she was...flying?!? She was just a couple of yards above the trees. "Thalia, your flying!" Jason yelled from above. Thalia slightly smiled, it isn't that bad. "How do I go up?!?" She asked her brother. He flew down to her in surprise, she wants to go higher?!? "Are you sure?" Jason asked. Thalia wacked her brother in the head. "Of course dim wit!" Thalia said nervously.

"Okay so it's simple, think of yourself going up, the same as if you want to go left, right, down, sideways" Jason explained adding "I'm here if you need it" Thalia nodded. She closed her eyes and thought of going up. She felt a tug in her gut and she slightly moved up, like she wanted to. She opened her eyes and saw her brother and couple of feet above her she smirked and flew up to him, knocking him off balance. She gasped  as her brother fell but was relieved when he saved himself but was coming straight at her. She laughed and sped off, to the clouds. She hid in the clouds until the coast was clear but Jason tackled her from behind, causing them to fall the clouds comfortably.

"This is new" Jason muttered as he landing on his sister on the meant to be light, not-hard cloud. 'You are my children, clouds are just like a normal surface to you' Zeus'/Jupiter's voice sounded between the two. Jason got off of his angry sister and looked at the view of camp half-blood. His sister joint her afterwords. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Thalia whispered. Jason nodded "Well the sky's the limit Sis" Jason said, causing Thalia to laugh.
"The sky's the limit" She whispered as she saw the hunters saving up to her from half-blood hill.