Senorita - Sequel to 'Aftertaste'

A/N So I haven't touched this one in years wow...

But I think this deserved a sequel, even if it's a small one. It's been on my list for a while now.

Quick sum up: Percy Jackson is actually Shawn Mendes (more detail in Part One 'Aftertaste') and he returned from the 'Illuminate' World Tour late 2017 to return to Camp Half-Blood. He had very awkward encounters with his old friends as they still stayed friends with his ex, Annabeth, who was trying to win him back. He found out Camila Cabello is a daughter of Apollo and said that her father wanted him to sing at the camp's singing night. He did and revealed himself as Shawn Mendes, earning himself to be banished from the Greek world. 

So it's been 4 years since that time, Shawn 'Perseus' Peter Raul Mendes is now 22 and living with his now girlfriend Camila Cabello in Los Angeles with his little sister Aaliyah (now 17) and his mother. Since then Shawn has written two albums 'Shawn Mendes' and 'Wonder' with a tour. But due to COIVD-19 (yes, COVID will be present in this), he has been stuck at home. He goes outside for what seems like the first time in a while to see some old friends...

Pre-warning I don't really listen to his music or follow his social media actively now, so it might be a little different.  

Shawn/Percy's POV

I sighed as I put my black face mask on, sunglasses and a cap also protecting my identity. 

That is one of the positives of this pandemic that we currently live in, I can use a face mask to help protect my identity. 

"Very nice Mendes" Camila stated as she came next to me, wearing something similar but without a hat. 

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Karla" I said, earning a shove into my rips, making me groan slightly in pain as she laughed.

I glared at her, making her stop.

"Come on, lets go on this date" I said "Shall we?"

I offered out my arm, which Camila happily accepted.

"Going out?"

I turned around to see my sister Aaliyah, who has grown up so fast into such a beautiful young women. 

"Yeah, we will be back soon!" I expressed, making her nod and smile.

"Mum's gonna make her blue cookies, so you better be home soon. Or I'll eat them all" Aaliyah exclaimed, making me gasp.

"No you won't, we defiantly want some" Camila stated "We won't take too long, just a stroll"

"You do know we don't have to wear the stupid masks anymore" Aaliyah stated.

"I know, it's better for keeping us hidden as well as the Delta strain going around now, can never be too save" I said, turning back to the large entry way of our home "See ya!"

"Bye!" She said as Camila and I walked out the door, where a black car greeted us.

"To il Cielo" I said to the driver, making him nod as he opened the door for us, letting both of us in.

"Is that where we are going? I have always wanted to go there!" Camila expressed as we both settled into our seats, putting our seatbelts on as the driver started to drive the car.

I nodded as the driver drove out, some Paparazzi surrounding the gate, flashing lights into our tinted windows.

"They can't see anything, so I don't know what the point is" Camila said.