I'm on cloud 9

A/N so this one is a snowboarding holiday! I know, sounds like another random thing but wait for it! What if Piper, Jason and Percy all know how to snowboard/ski and so when the seven were talking about a holiday, they wanted to go there? Everyone else just goes because they notice it's the first time they've seen Percy happy since the war (which was 13 months earlier). Percy is 18.

Percy's POV

I grinned as we saw the snow from outside the bus windows as we (the seven) climbed the mountain.

"I am not ready for the cold" Leo whined, making me roll my eyes slightly. 

"You can create heat from your hands, you will be fine" Jason said, catching me before I say anything. 

Thank you Jason.

"You seem...excited Seaweed Brain" Annabeth said, trying to hold my hand but I pulled it away.

"Yeah" I replied bluntly, looking out the window again.

I noticed eyes on me.

I've been...distant since the war.

It's not my fault every time I look at one of them, a flashback or a nightmare combines, the darkness inside me controlling me, especially Annabeth and...that place.

I used to go snowboarding when I was younger, it was the one thing Gabe would let me do with my mother during the winter holidays as he could invite his friends over. It was the best time for me, I love it; I love soaring in the air, doing tricks, the cold air on my face. It's the one happy memory I have before and during my demigod life.

As soon as I found out Piper and Jason liked snow sports as well, we decided just after the war to go to Gore Mountain, which is just outside NYC...and it was amazing. The others were surprised with how swift I was. 

Now a year later I'm going back, the adrenaline is going to kick in and I will be happy, I hope the others don't destroy that for-

"WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME PERCY!"

I snapped out of my thoughts to hear Annabeth yelled at me.

"I'm sorry, I got lost in my thoughts" I snapped.

"That's all you ever do lately" she said, "Percy, look at me"

I freeze.

"Annabeth-"

"I am your girlfriend look at me!"

She pulled my head to look at her, and the flashback/nightmare came.

~flashback/nightmare~

"YOU ARE A MONSTER PERCY!"

I wiped around to see Annabeth glaring at me with absolute fear in Tartarus.

"Percy, stop this!" Annabeth said "You are not this person"

She tried to step towards me, making the winds stronger.

"Just s-stay away!" I yelled, stepping away from her.

I can feel the glass ball inside starting to shatter.

Annabeth smirked and scoffed.

"You know what? why do I even bother?" She asked "You're a son of Poseidon, I don't deserve you"

"A-Annabeth" I whispered, falling on my knees.

"You're so naive, thinking I would love you, I just wanted the attention" Annabeth said "You're just a monster, you being alive is a bad luck charm. So many people died because of you"