Five nights at Freddys, the place I really want to be...

A/N hey guys! I love five nights at Freddy's. So I might do a couple of crossovers between Percy Jackson and Fnaf (five nights at Freddy's). It might seem impossible but I have an idea!

So this is 10 years after the giant war and after fnaf 5 (Percy Was night guard for all of them [he did fnaf 4 too even though that was Afton's son and the timeline is all close together, not spread apart or That's bets the purpose]) the seven are trying to live normal lives. The goddess have given them half-immortality (even when Percy don't want it) so they can protect demigods and help in wars in the future. Annabeth and Percy complete college and Annabeth becomes a teacher while Percy helping Demigods at camp half-blood.

The one day all the seven are back at camp half-blood Percy gets a strange call and an old friend visiting....

Percy's POV
I sighed, looking at camp half-blood.
All of my friends are moving on with life while I'm back here.
At my home.
Well...I did have multiple jobs...
...with automatronics coming alive and attacking me.
And springtrap or Purple guy or Phone guy.
My life feels a little boring.
Jason and Piper are on a holiday somewhere.
Leo and Calypso run a car repair company.
Hazel and Frank are at Camp Jupiter.
Thalia's with the hunt.
I've seen Nico around.
And Annabeth...is teaching at a mortal school.
I haven't spoken to Annabeth in a while.
She broke up with me when one night I came home from one of my night shifts covered in blood (7 years ago [fnaf 2]) and I wouldn't tell her why.

"Percy"
I saw Nico running to me.
"The others are here" he said.
I smiled.
"At Thalia's  tree?" I asked.
He nodded as I sprinted over there.
I saw all of my friends there.
I hugged them all but Annabeth, who I nodded to.
"Welcome back" I said, smiling.
"How are you?" Piper asked, obviously concerned about my relationship with Annabeth.
They don't know.
Because we haven't had time to see each other.
"I'm great, thanks. Bored" I said.
"Is your job stopped?" Annabeth asked rudely.
"The Place shut down" I answered back.
"When will you tell me what happened those nights?" Annabeth demanded, leaving all my friends confused.
"Nothing happened, I was fine" I lied.
I was definitely not fine.
When those things Attack you they leave a mark or two.
She crossed her arms.
"Okay, What is up with you two?" Jason asked.
"Nothings wrong Jason just a little...misunderstanding leading Mrs pride here to break up with me 7 years ago" I said calmly. Piper and Hazel gasped.
"Let's not talk about that, you're here to enjoy yourselves! Come on!" I said and started to walk away.
"That was harsh" Nico whispered to me,
Since I've been back, Nico and I have got really close,
He knows about my job because he's trying out ways to get the lost souls of the children out of the original automatronics.
"I know...I couldn't help it, she hurt my flaw" I answered.
I felt my monsterproof phone Leo made for me 10 years ago vibrate in my pocket.
I took it out to see 'blocked caller'.
"I better take this" I said, facing my friends.
"It's okay, we know our way around" Annabeth snapped.
I rolled my eyes and answered the phone.
"Um hello?" I asked.

"Uh hello? Hello?-"
I froze, my face must have shown horror as Nico widen his eyes.
"Oh, hey, I bet you this wasn't the call you were expecting"
I looked around, trying to see if I can see a familiar person which haunts my dreams.
"How?" I asked.
"Quiet simple; I didn't die in the fire. Percy, you were the only guard I employed to not die; I'm impressed. I've been watching you, you seem a little down when you're not with those automatronics. You would be a great asset to the automatronic team if you feel that lonely"
"No way" I growled, making my friends jump.
"Who is it?" Hazel asked.
"Someone not good" Nico said.
"You know?" Annabeth asked.
Nico shrugged.
"I will as Springtrap will come and get you. I know everything about you demigod so there is one way where I won't find you. I will hunt you and force you into that suit and make you kill all the people you loved"
"You can't make me do anything" I snarled.
"You have been warned Perseus Jackson" Springtrap said "You will be mine"
The line went down.
I hung up my phone, pretending that didn't happens and smiled at my friends.
"Come on! They have a new lava wall! You guys go there while I check someone out" said walking quickly off.
"Percy!" I heard Nico yell as I sprinted to the half-blood forest, the only way I can think.