Everybody (backstreet's back alright!)

A/N
So its like a betrayal story based off of the looks of the guys from the band Backstreet Boys in their video clip 'Everybody' which I will link up the top/side.
So Piper, Annabeth and Nico all have very angry girlfriends/boyfriends who out of nowhere said 'we're done'.
Percy had Annabeth screaming at him for not training her hard enough and then blamed Tartarus on Percy (probably because of Athena)
Jason apparently cheated on Piper with Drew.
And Nico was the blame of one of Will's closest half-siblings getting killed.
So they left camp, knowing they would have to come back someday.
On their travels they saw Leo wandering around, saying how the Gods found him and Calypso and they erased Calypso memories of Percy and Leo and he was banished.
Then they bumped into arai, who gave them curses of what monsters would look like.
Leo turned into a Veela.
Luke turned into a werewolf.
Nico turned into a half demon.
Jason became a vampire.
And Percy became a hybrid.
5 years later the demigods finally bump into the 5....

Percy's POV

I sighed, looking in the campfire light.
"You know, even though we're cursed to look like this...this is a pretty chill life since monsters don't chase us anyone cause we're not classified as demigods" Luke said, making Jason glare at him with his red eyes.
"I know but I kinda miss the others" Jason said "Not going into the sunlight is annoying, we're lucky Chaos put pity on us"
Jason got turned into a vampire; his appearance making him look unrecognisable.
His hair is still golden but his eyes are red and his skin is paler than usual.
All scars have disappeared, his stabler one going.
He normally drinks animal blood but there's every so often that he drains out a human.
It's not as disgusting as it sounds.
"It will get better" Leo said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Can you do less Veela Leo?" I asked.
Leo looked exactly the same apart from that he can change his appearance and his voice is way stronger than charmspeak. Literally everyone and fall under his spell, even Chaos did. However, when he's angry his eyes go black and his teeth get into like a canines.
He's a bit bipolar at the moment because he hasn't found his mate yet.
"I can't control it!" Leo said "But at lest girls will be all over me!"
All of us groaned.
"How's yours going?" I asked Nico.
Nico shrugged.
"Having a face burnt off face and powers of a demon isn't bad" Nico said.
"Demon Phantom of the Opera!" Leo teased.
Nico does look like the guy from Phantom of the Opera.
His left side of his face is burnt but covered with a black metal mask.
His hair is a military cut and his eyes change to red sometimes, especially when he's pissed.
"Leo...I swear" Nico growled.
"Calm down" I said "You might set off Luke"
"Hey!" Luke whined, sounding like a dog "I'm not that bad!"
Luke got turned into a werewolf, who turns at every full moon forcibly.
Even though his appearance hasn't changed (apart from his black eyes when he transforms), he can change into a werewolf or a wolf at will, which makes it easier for monsters that follow Kronos or demigods not to recognise a formally dead demigod.
"I know your not, I'm just tricking you" I teased.
"How are you going?" Nico asked.
I sighed.
"I'm okay...I'm finally getting the hang of it" I said.
"You look awesome dude though" Leo whined "Why would you have to cover it up?"
"I'm the only hybrid of my kind in the galaxy...I have to be careful, especially when I hear from the hunters of Artemis that they're looking for us" I said.
I ignored their gasps and looked at myself.
I'm in my true form at the moment; which is a mixture between a gargoyle and a human.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Mini Percy Jackson stories [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें